Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 06:27 PM   #85
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 805camaro View Post
I hate to be the one who takes this post in this direction.... but dont you drive a Camaro LS? sorry i had too...
Bitch .......

j/k
Old 03-17-2016, 06:54 PM   #86
Stroke9

Drives: 2015 AGM 1SS
I'm pretty sure the OP meant to stir a turd, and it obviously worked to get this much attention.
Old 03-17-2016, 07:03 PM   #87
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
This entire thread is gay.
Amen.

Skillet, did you use to hang on a guitar forum or two?
Old 03-18-2016, 12:09 AM   #88
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Does this car make me look gay? No its your gayness that makes you look gay.
Old 03-18-2016, 03:44 AM   #89
BULLITT65

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Manual, Aqua Blue
Man you Camaro heterosexual guys are so sensitive.... wait does that make you gay?

6 pages of gay content....

(and yes, I do use "gay" as a derogatory term)

The LS comment made me laugh.

I guess if I had to drive an LS, I would feel like I was in a rental car....

Last edited by BULLITT65; 03-18-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:47 PM   #90
SS376

Drives: 2013 1SS LS3
Well, my daily driver is a Subaru Forester. Doesn't get much gayer than that! And yes, I am ashamed to be seen in it.
Old 03-19-2016, 01:03 AM   #91
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS CV CE
Today I Felt So *ay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germy2011 View Post
Last night i had to take my car to the dealer to look at my transmission and clutch, Making funny noises if you remember any of my posts. This morning I drove a Nissan Sentra 2015. I felt so less of a man driving that thing :(. I dont think i could ever have a family or anything if it meant driving something different than my Camaro.
I feel a need to mention that this post has ignorant comments... I'll focus on one... I would sell my Camaro & drive a Yugo for my family without thinking twice about it.
Old 03-19-2016, 01:07 AM   #92
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Does this car make me look gay? No its your gayness that makes you look gay.
Well said. I wonder if he feels less than "gay" when a homosexual in a ZL1 pulls up next to his V6.

Note: The V6 Camaro is an awesome car & I mention it only to make a point.
Old 03-19-2016, 01:17 AM   #93
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMB135Driver View Post
Why is everyone offended because this guy feels gay? Doesn't mean happy...."Don we now our gay apparel".....if you look hard enough you'll be able to find something offensive in just about anything...time to lighten up.
Then again, there is gay apparel.
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2016, 01:39 AM   #94
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
I'm over it and if I was there in person I'd give you a big hug to prove it. Two old dudes can hug right? I mean people won't get the wrong ideas will they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillacdayz View Post
As long as you don't make eye contact lmfao!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
It's okay, Dodge already made pink cool in 1970.
Actually, it was Elvis with his Cadillac in 1955.
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2016, 07:48 AM   #95
Thunderhexed

Drives: 2015 "Red Hot" 1LT/RS
Yesterday I felt so gay... driving my lowly V6 around town. I will prolly feel gay when i drive it around today as well, and tomorrow and...well, you get the picture (rolls eyes). God forbid there be any gay members of a car enthusiasts forum who see this shite. The original poster use the term to indicate that he felt "less than a man" for driving whatever other car it was he was in. I know self proclaimed "manly hetero men" who have beat their wives, ran out on their children, lie, steal, cheat and so on, and then I have known gay men (and women) - myself included, who have served their country, stepped up to the plate to hold bedside vigil to be there for their sick and ailing parents and grandparents, children, partners all while trying to balance work life, home life, educations all while putting their personal lives on hold. Insinuating that someone such as myself is "less than a man" is total BS. I wake up every damn day with my head held high, a wonderful life to lead (oh I'm sorry - should I have used the term FABULOUS just to keep everyone in check?" ) and i can lay my head down at night knowing I've lived my life as my most authentic self being the best person I can be not only for myself but those I care about. Until you've had to live your entire life developing a thick skin from constantly being told you are "less than", you have NO IDEA what gay feels like - and with that being said, not a day goes by that my parents tell both me how proud and honored they to have me as their son. If a car makes you feel gay, your problems are more deeply rooted than what SOCIETY tells me mine are. I love my life, I love my Camaro (on my third one btw - ALL V6s - again, i know. SOOOO GAY! - another eye roll) and i love being able to have a place such as this to read up on all the amazing threads, see the awesome pics and read the funny anecdotes - as well as learning a thing or two about this one thing we all love and have in common - the CAMARO. Do me and the rest of us all a favor (and as RuPaul says)- Don't F*ck it up. (should i throw in a "girlfran!" and a couple of snaps for even more authenticity?) Let me know...
Old 03-19-2016, 08:21 AM   #96
yenkostyle

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKooL View Post
1. Anyone who is claiming the OP didn't mean the word "gay" in the subject line is an idiot.

2. The OP (or any other person) is loser for allowing a car to influence "his" "manliness".

3. Everyone loves claiming freedom of expression, until the one guy posted something suggesting that the OP should choose a better way to express himself; and you all told him to shut up because you didn't agree with it.

4. Freedom of speech allows the OP to post what he did, while also allowing the commenters to tell him they think he's an A-hole for choosing that language.

5. I am never more lighthearted and carefree than I am when I am driving my camaro, so I guess driving my camaro makes me gay.
Better words have never been spoken, brought to you by the guy who lives in the city of " brotherly love".....sorry couldn't resist
Old 03-19-2016, 08:22 AM   #97
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhexed View Post
Yesterday I felt so gay... driving my lowly V6 around town. I will prolly feel gay when i drive it around today as well, and tomorrow and...well, you get the picture (rolls eyes). God forbid there be any gay members of a car enthusiasts forum who see this shite. The original poster use the term to indicate that he felt "less than a man" for driving whatever other car it was he was in. I know self proclaimed "manly hetero men" who have beat their wives, ran out on their children, lie, steal, cheat and so on, and then I have known gay men (and women) - myself included, who have served their country, stepped up to the plate to hold bedside vigil to be there for their sick and ailing parents and grandparents, children, partners all while trying to balance work life, home life, educations all while putting their personal lives on hold. Insinuating that someone such as myself is "less than a man" is total BS. I wake up every damn day with my head held high, a wonderful life to lead (oh I'm sorry - should I have used the term FABULOUS just to keep everyone in check?" ) and i can lay my head down at night knowing I've lived my life as my most authentic self being the best person I can be not only for myself but those I care about. Until you've had to live your entire life developing a thick skin from constantly being told you are "less than", you have NO IDEA what gay feels like - and with that being said, not a day goes by that my parents tell both me how proud and honored they to have me as their son. If a car makes you feel gay, your problems are more deeply rooted than what SOCIETY tells me mine are. I love my life, I love my Camaro (on my third one btw - ALL V6s - again, i know. SOOOO GAY! - another eye roll) and i love being able to have a place such as this to read up on all the amazing threads, see the awesome pics and read the funny anecdotes - as well as learning a thing or two about this one thing we all love and have in common - the CAMARO. Do me and the rest of us all a favor (and as RuPaul says)- Don't F*ck it up. (should i throw in a "girlfran!" and a couple of snaps for even more authenticity?) Let me know...
There are gay people in Oklahoma?!

Old 03-19-2016, 08:29 AM   #98
Thunderhexed

Drives: 2015 "Red Hot" 1LT/RS
Lots of sugar in the water supply here, so avoid drinking from the water supply when passin' through.

Closed Thread

Tags
dealer, nissan, rant