Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 09-18-2012, 02:53 AM   #10459
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
No problem Matt, I joined HT's, with the intentions of helping it become the BEST Club in SoCal......But with only 6 people taking the time to voice their opinions, or even check in for that matter, I can tell you we won't be able to have a blown out, top notch meet/Dyno day...we might as well meet at In n Out burger, for burgers & shakes. Going to need at least 20 cars to make it even worth while.

I've got us ass bad ass HT hats, and trying to do this meet, but I'm going to need some cooperation......How many members do we have
u know me patna, im down 24/7
Old 09-18-2012, 02:55 AM   #10460
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
u know me patna, im down 24/7

I know you are brother, and can count on you, but where's the HT posse?

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:58 AM   #10461
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
I hear ya J ,you know i'll be there spiritually of course
Old 09-18-2012, 02:59 AM   #10462
Dizzy

dunno man, it usally the same people at the meets man, chito,leo,jake and josh when they can, pretty sure gordon is down if he isnt busy with his semen
hahaha got u ****er
but like i said usally the same guys, i mean ive been with the crew for almost 5 months or so and i still havent meet the other guys
Old 09-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #10463
Dizzy

my phone took a shit on me and i ended losing all my contact info, send me a text with ur number
Old 09-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #10464
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
dunno man, it usally the same people at the meets man, chito,leo,jake and josh when they can, pretty sure gordon is down if he isnt busy with his semen
hahaha got u ****er
but like i said usally the same guys, i mean ive been with the crew for almost 5 months or so and i still havent meet the other guys
I was under the impression that if we had a meet/Dyno Day/BBQ, we would draw all the HT's out. What's the point of a club if the members aren't going to show or even post up in our thread??? maybe it's time for people to shit or get off the pot and decide if you want to devote time and energy to being in car club?? We're going to need at least 20-25 cars for the Dyno part, maybe we should open the event to everyone and we'll (HeadTurners) will be the host club, and we can actively recruit members? I'm just throwing ideas out there if we want to make this I work, but I'll leave that up to the powers that be to make that decision. I'll be back from Philly tomorrow and will be meeting with the shop owner to pick a date, but honestly I'm a bit surprised at the lack of interest, maybe we should just post a thread for the Dyno Day/BBQ and open it to all???

Let me know what you guys think because I want to give everyone a chance that wants to go the opportunity to attend, no matter what club they're in.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #10465
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)

Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Quote:
I was under the impression that if we had a meet/Dyno Day/BBQ, we would draw all the HT's out. What's the point of a club if the members aren't going to show or even post up in our thread??? maybe it's time for people to shit or get off the pot and decide if you want to devote time and energy to being in car club?? We're going to need at least 20-25 cars for the Dyno part, maybe we should open the event to everyone and we'll (HeadTurners) will be the host club, and we can actively recruit members? I'm just throwing ideas out there if we want to make this I work, but I'll leave that up to the powers that be to make that decision. I'll be back from Philly tomorrow and will be meeting with the shop owner to pick a date, but honestly I'm a bit surprised at the lack of interest, maybe we should just post a thread for the Dyno Day/BBQ and open it to all???

Let me know what you guys think because I want to give everyone a chance that wants to go the opportunity to attend, no matter what club they're in.
OK! I'm in! just need info ahead... is only 2,820 miles to the meetings! and another 2,820 back home...
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #10466
Dizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
OK! I'm in! just need info ahead... is only 2,820 miles to the meetings! and another 2,820 back home...
lol yea bro ur gonna have to leave a day before lol
Old 09-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #10467
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:

Im down if you open it up to all. Ive met most of the ht guys and i go to allot of meets. Depending on date and location Im in

Sent from my phone using tapatalk.
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #10468
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Quote:

Depending on what date and exact location. . . . . hard to commit to something I have yet to see a for sure date or location. . .

once I get that info im sure well see more ppl commiting to attending. Most likely I can do it I just need to arrange it with my work schedual. . . being in sales its hard sometimes to get weekends off unless its way in advance.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:41 AM   #10469
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:

John I think its best you make it open to public so we can meet the 20-25 minimum so we can have a big turn out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
Depending on what date and exact location. . . . . hard to commit to something I have yet to see a for sure date or location. . .

once I get that info im sure well see more ppl commiting to attending. Most likely I can do it I just need to arrange it with my work schedule. . . being in sales its hard sometimes to get weekends off unless its way in advance.
+1
Old 09-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #10470
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
......and is still miraculously able to pick your noise and scratch your scratch your stash at the same time.

Sorry, I couldn't resist adding a new element to Billies already awesome quote!
lmao !!!!!! Tommy you always have something awesome to add that was a good one
Old 09-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #10471
*NeRD*2LTRS
HT5:Keeping it Exclusive

Drives: Black Mamba 2010 2LT RS
I'm late to the party , but depends on when I can probably get a Saturday off , but for sure %100 if it's a Sunday I'll be there.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #10472
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Im down if you open it up to all. Ive met most of the ht guys and i go to allot of meets. Depending on date and location Im in

Sent from my phone using tapatalk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *NeRD*2LTRS View Post
I'm late to the party , but depends on when I can probably get a Saturday off , but for sure %100 if it's a Sunday I'll be there.

I think its better if its open to everyone, that's a good idea. as you can see we have Steve already saying yes if its open to everyone and I'm sure Steve can bring other camaro as well so I think its better to have an open invitation for everyone that would like to join us, I'm sure people would like to go check out another good shop. I think sunday will be best, since some guys work on saturdays.