Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #11047
BlAcK MaMbA SS

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS RS L99
Send a message via MSN to BlAcK MaMbA SS Send a message via Yahoo to BlAcK MaMbA SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
I got a few places, as I'm getting my Tahoe wrapped. But the first place you want to check is Antidote Performance, they've quickly become the club hook up shop.

Then you have:
http://infiniteautodesign.com/index.php
http://www.skinzwraps.com/car_candy.php

You're looking around $2500 bucks for a wrap, but check with Jake at antidote first.
Thanks dude, diggin your ride man, its awesome!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #11048
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlAcK MaMbA SS View Post
Thanks dude, diggin your ride man, its awesome!
Thanks bro, that's what were here for right! Let me know if you're down with the wrap cause some of the places, those 2 posted will discount multiple cars. But that was before I found out Jake is going to do them. He ALWAYS gets my biz first

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #11049
BlAcK MaMbA SS

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS RS L99
Send a message via MSN to BlAcK MaMbA SS Send a message via Yahoo to BlAcK MaMbA SS
Quote:
Thanks bro, that's what were here for right! Let me know if you're down with the wrap cause some of the places, those 2 posted will discount multiple cars. But that was before I found out Jake is going to do them. He ALWAYS gets my biz first
For sure man I will let you know, I am thinking of getting done maybe mid January, possibly Febuary. But wanna really do it... maybe earn HT status who knows lol
Old 12-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #11050
BiG_TiMe

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Yep but the joint is gonna be packed like a mofo o well!
i don't work there till jan 13 :(
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #11051
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hey J ,are the pfadt camber plates adjustable like your new ones , i'm having trouble aligning the rims but adjustable camber plates would do the job i think.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #11052
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
A lot of stuff going on in the SSYNSTR world, I should be picking up the car from Cunningham Motorsports by Thursday/Friday. Pete from Pedders asked me if I wanted to run some R & D Camber plates that are going into production next month, I say "Yes" quicker than shit through a goose!!!!!!

Jake @ Antidote will be doing a new mod on my Oracle mirrors to make them even better, The field of vision is incredible on these babies and really will set your car apart from the pack! Say good bye to blind spots!!!!!!!

I've been approached by Scott Parker the editor for Camaro Now & GM High Performance magazines about running a feature article in either or of the mags, they'd prefer it be Camaro Now. I think I do too since it's quarterly it'll give me time to finish up a few more projects I have in mind. But I'm going to have to have a sit down with Leo,because a shop called JC Autostyles wants to sponsor the car and offer me a free paint job & VDI Lambo doors prior to the photo shoot, and if I recall from the rules of the club I don't think cars in the club can have a sponsor. But if I were to get the OK, it would open the door for all of us to get some deeply discounted paint work, Lambo doors, Suicide doors, Reverse Lambo doors, Body kits, Wide Body kits, pretty much endless possibilities because we roll deep. They're out of Rosemead and I have to bring the car there next week to discuss ideas. Hopefully things will work out and we won't have to make a choice As a feature in Camaro Now would bring worldwide notoriety to the HeadTurners.
my east coast brotha I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE your mirrors , wish I had a pair and you already know I am open to anything thats going to benefit the club as a whole so call me up anytime and we can discuss in detail any questions or concerns

Quote:
For sure man I will let you know, I am thinking of getting done maybe mid January, possibly Febuary. But wanna really do it... maybe earn HT status who knows lol
we look forward to seeing it done
Old 12-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #11053
BiG_TiMe

just ordered the remote start kit, extra key fob, oem leather shift boot, and the BMR STB can't wait to get these installed
Old 12-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #11054
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Hey J ,are the pfadt camber plates adjustable like your new ones , i'm having trouble aligning the rims but adjustable camber plates would do the job i think.
Totally adjustable Bro, that's why I got them. You have to realize and I hate to say this, but the stock suspension SUCKS, when compared to the higher end stuff like coil overs & camber plates. You can dial it in for daily driving, drag strip, road course, canyon runs....You want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
my east coast brotha I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE your mirrors , wish I had a pair and you already know I am open to anything thats going to benefit the club as a whole so call me up anytime and we can discuss in detail any questions or concerns

we look forward to seeing it done
Thanks Brotha, the mirrors are awesome!!! Our boy Jake @ Antidote is tweaking them a bit when the car comes back from CMS next week....Yes, I said next week cause Ryne Cunningham just called and it seems that my ZL1 fuel pump isn't getting enough fuel through all RPMs, and that pump was rated at 650 RWHP, so what's that saying So he made a few calls and we're getting the fix overnighted from Texas.....Man this whip's going to be like a ride at Disney Land

Regarding that other thing, I just didn't want to break any club rules, I thought I remembered something about being sponsored by a company.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #11055
Scott@Antidote

Drives: 45th Anniversary
Send a message via AIM to Scott@Antidote
Are you ready for 2013?

Let us help you! Special for C5 members only!

Starting this Saturday 12/22/12 we will offer 20% off for C5 members on all Oracle Products. This will be valid until 1/2/13.

If you haven't put those halos or side markers on yet now is the time!!!
Scott@Antidote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #11056
Scott@Antidote

Of course that offer is extended to our friends in Head Turners too!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #11057
Scott@Antidote

Wrap it up!

Quote:
Getting an awesome idea about wrapping my car, thinking about a Black Snake Skin Wrap... something like the pictures below... any suggestions as for who I can talk to about getting some prices... anywhere in SoCal would work... and if they are willing to sponsor..well more than welcomed.

We can get you covered man!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #11058
Scott@Antidote

Quote:
Totally adjustable Bro, that's why I got them. You have to realize and I hate to say this, but the stock suspension SUCKS, when compared to the higher end stuff like coil overs & camber plates. You can dial it in for daily driving, drag strip, road course, canyon runs....You want them?

Thanks Brotha, the mirrors are awesome!!! Our boy Jake @ Antidote is tweaking them a bit when the car comes back from CMS next week....Yes, I said next week cause Ryne Cunningham just called and it seems that my ZL1 fuel pump isn't getting enough fuel through all RPMs, and that pump was rated at 650 RWHP, so what's that saying :D So he made a few calls and we're getting the fix overnighted from Texas.....Man this whip's going to be like a ride at Disney Land :popcorn:

Regarding that other thing, I just didn't want to break any club rules, I thought I remembered something about being sponsored by a company.
You know you are a professional when you can drive and take pictures of both of your mirrors at the same time. Kids don't try this at home especially with TC off!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #11059
BiG_TiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Antidote View Post
Of course that offer is extended to our friends in Head Turners too!
can u guys program the factory remote start? or is that a dealer thing only?
Old 12-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #11060
Jake@Antidote

Drives: 13' Camaro (Ordered)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Antidote View Post
You know you are a professional when you can drive and take pictures of both of your mirrors at the same time. Kids don't try this at home especially with TC off!
Damn Scott, way to blast up the thread with all those post's!!

Joooooookessss
Jake@Antidote is offline   Reply With Quote