Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-07-2017, 01:29 AM   #99
CreeperRS

Drives: 20’ Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleroad View Post
Don't throw partial facts out. 42.9 % of San Diego is white. Then why would one suspect that whites are stopped more often. Whites are the minority in San Diego. Yet still this racist crap being thrown around. Get real and grow up. Do you really think just because someone is white everything is easy, and handed to you? The fact is Latinos in California out number all other races, in California. That means you are not the minority. You are not being picked on.
You must live in this tiny bubble.
Must be nice to never experience racism.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:20 AM   #100
STUNNAH
"BEASTM*DE"

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceFuel View Post
All they need is PC (probable cause).

They might stop you to run your license and see if you have warrants, if you're supposed to be driving the car (IE you stole it) or such.

Most drivers, on a daily basis, can give a cop PC to do a stop..failure to signal, failure to come to a complete stop, etc.

Being polite, honest and to the point usually is enough to clear everything up and have you go on your way.
Reasonable suspicion is the standard for a stop traffic or criminal (the belief that a traffic violation or criminal act is about to happen, is happening at that time, or has actually occurred)...Probable cause is necessary to issue a traffic citation or make an arrest related to a traffic violation or criminal incident...

STUNNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:57 PM   #101
kmarshall2121

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SS View Post
The only true weird moment I had with a cop was late one night leaving work

It's 1AM and this car is so close that they can attach a chain to my rear end for the ride. It's a two lane highway set at 55 mph and I'm doing the speed limit. The car rides my ass and I decide to play it cool because I figure it's some kid trying to get me to get on it. This is before I had my exhaust setup. So we start to get near the county line where I come into my town and there are street lights. I see his top mounted lights get caught by the street lights and he turned around at the county line so I figured it was just a county cop trying to see if they could bait me into an easy ticket
cop or no cop, they follow that close to me, I wash my windshield... That, is not illegal.
kmarshall2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:01 PM   #102
kmarshall2121

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
I normally take the high road and don't respond to negative comments (partial Facts) and you tell me to grow up, well I am grown up I am old enough to be your grandfather, but here are the facts put out by the County of San Diego.

Racial & Ethnacity

Whites 44.2 percent
Hispanic 28.8
Blacks 6.7
Asian 16.6
Mixed 3.2
Other 0.8

That is what I love about San Diego it is very diverse and a very vibrant city with so many fun things to do with the family.

kmarshall2121 is offline   Reply With Quote