Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #1331
shamrockweapon04

Drives: 2000 Eclipse, 1977 Camaro
Hey all. Just joined, been checking the forums, however, since day one. I have just been waiting patiently for some good deals on Camaros, and I recently had a trip to Liberty Chevrolet in Villa Rica, GA. I would not recommend purchasing from them.

I had a text message conversation with the "Internet Sales Manager" whom I told I wanted a Cyber Grey LS, but I was currently waiting for my bankruptcy to clear. He told me he had a Cyber Grey LS on the lot, and he would find out about any information about the bankruptcy. When me and my wife got to the lot, the LS turned out to be a 2LT. And instead of the "Sales Manager" speaking to us, he pawned us off onto another woman. We test drove the Camaro, but upon looking at the sticker, they wanted $31,000 with the markup of however much it was, and added stuff that wasn't even applied to the car.

I had to inform the woman about many things that come with the Camaro, and told her we wanted a LS. She said instead of us driving all the way back out, to fill out the Credit App and once we found our bankruptcy had cleared, they would run our app and we could go from there. Three weeks later, the woman was fired, and they had ran our credit six different times. When asked what happened, they said we signed the credit app, and they could do what they wanted with it.

Does anyone know of a decent dealer around Paulding or Cobb county?
shamrockweapon04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:00 PM   #1332
flatlander

Drives: Yellow 2SS
Robbins Chevrolet Humble TX MSRP + $5000 +450 +1500

Just stopped at Robbins to have spoiler fixed so I checked out their lot. Many SS's in stock no surprise....

MSRP +$5K market adjustment +$450 window tint +$1500 security and appearance package.....

I saw they had added that to most of their inventory of vehicals so I asked wtf? The $1500 included a security allarm and pin stripes....HMM
Old 01-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #1333
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
Just stopped at Robbins to have spoiler fixed so I checked out their lot. Many SS's in stock no surprise....

MSRP +$5K market adjustment +$450 window tint +$1500 security and appearance package.....

I saw they had added that to most of their inventory of vehicals so I asked wtf? The $1500 included a security allarm and pin stripes....HMM
i guess the dealer forgot that the car has a factory ALARM included in the car, so i get to use this for the first time:

Old 01-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #1334
pkauf

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red Convertible RS
Eldorado Chevy, Mckinney TX - OVER MSRP

I originally went into Eldorado Chevrolet, Mckinney TX (closest to my house) to look at the camaros. After 5 minutes, salesman told me "These sell over MSRP" - thank god I had been on camaro5 for weeks before. I was just silent. Emailed back and forth - he kept saying OVER MSRP, but no price. I told him I had already ordered somewhere else - Huffines Chevrolet in Plano, TX - and they were much more upfront, and gave me a great deal on an ORDER - EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!

The salesman from Eldorado kept annoying me via email asking how much, where, don't trust others . . . BLAH BLAH BLAH.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I won't take it there for service either - don't want them getting a dime of my money. Only way consumers win is to speak with the dollar.
pkauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #1335
NCRomine

Drives: '08 Tundra
Price, price, price

I know that a new car cannot just be given away but, I dont think Im asking too much from anyone. I have talked to at least 8 dealers and no one is willing to make any moves! Im looking for a 2SS with Stripes and an RS pkg. Im in the Military and I have USAA, I'm only asking for them to take the total price with TTL to $37,000. Is that too much to ask for or am I just not asking nice enough? I am currently deployed so im trying to get the ball rolling and Im looking at the dealers in the greater Dallas area. Any help?

Last edited by NCRomine; 01-27-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Adding information
NCRomine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #1336
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRomine View Post
I know that a new car cannot just be given away but, I dont think Im asking too much from anyone. I have talked to at least 8 dealers and no one is willing to make any moves! Im looking for a 2SS with Stripes and an RS pkg. Im in the Military and I have USAA, I'm only asking for them to take the total price with TTL to $37,000. Is that too much to ask for or am I just not asking nice enough? I am currently deployed so im trying to get the ball rolling and Im looking at the dealers in the greater Dallas area. Any help?
Call SS-Eric at Classic Chevrolet. He'll take care of you!!

817-421-7266 Ask for Eric Hall.

And thank you for your service!
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #1337
NCRomine

Thank you very much! I'll try and call time when I get to work tomorrow!
Old 01-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #1338
rforbes

Drives: IOM SS/RS
There are too many dealers in the Ft.Worth/Dallas areas so they have to be competative. I got mine at Friendly Cheverolet, and could not be happier. They actually acted like they wanted your business and there was no games at all. Go talk to Doug Mabe and he will get you one at the most, MSRP. They probably have some on the lot right now.
rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:32 PM   #1339
pkauf

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red Convertible RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rforbes View Post
There are too many dealers in the Ft.Worth/Dallas areas so they have to be competative. I got mine at Friendly Cheverolet, and could not be happier. They actually acted like they wanted your business and there was no games at all. Go talk to Doug Mabe and he will get you one at the most, MSRP. They probably have some on the lot right now.
You're right, but there are some who assume you're stupid and try to gouge you - look at my previous post about Eldorado in McKinney - stay away from them!!
pkauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:57 AM   #1340
NCRomine

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_bank_robber View Post
Call SS-Eric at Classic Chevrolet. He'll take care of you!!

817-421-7266 Ask for Eric Hall.

And thank you for your service!

I emailed Eric and he has so far givin me a great price! I still have one other situation to try and take care of with TTL but I do believe that I have been sold with Classic Chevy. Thank you!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #1341
Bagzinator

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
Pine Belt Chevrolet, Lakewood, NJ

They are still price gouging. I was just quoted $3k over MSRP for a 2SS/RS. Of course I told the salesman no thanks. I will continue my search for a fair price for my new Camaro.
Bagzinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #1342
oneinch

Drives: 2002 Ford F150 4WD
Just wait and be patient

I understand a person's desire for this car and why they may pay MSRP or more. Desire is a hard thing to overcome sometimes. Any markup paid WILL NOT be recouped in the used car market. And most of the camaros are going to be resold again soon enough on the used car market;trade-ins, need a different car, etc. The used car market will not support a high price. Thousands of new buyers are going to take it up the a$$ for a second time when they sell their used car (the first time was when they bought it new). The price gouging will taper off when these cars start hitting the used car lot. New prices will come down as these gouging dealers begin low balling all the sellers. Better not total your car either. The insurance companies are waiting in the wings now to low ball owners on the cars value. Value and price paid have nothing to do with one another. Buying theses cars at these prices is just like the busted housing market in miniature. The car just isn't worth the prices being paid.
oneinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #1343
C FTPRNT
C- Footprint

Drives: black, ground effects 6.2 man SS
this getting everything for the lowest amount of cash mentality is slitting our own throats!
I walked into the GM dealer since my 8 year old son begged me to look at the bumblebee before buying a Mustang (considerably cheaper). I fell in love and offered full list if they could find me a v8 man trans within two weeks and put a lot $ down . Got It.
Tint from Linear Auto Gass
C FTPRNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #1344
Ccecil

Drives: 2010 Camaro B/B 2ss/rs A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviticus88 View Post
Hajek Chevrolet
1415 Vista View Drive
Longmont, CO 80504
303-776-5530
877-868-0047
www.Hajek.com

Sadly I purchased my 2006 Cobalt from this dealer because they are located so close to me and I have regreted it ever since.

They have a 10K mark up on a 2SS/Non-RS A6 as of 1/5/09 and when asked about the rediculous price they didn't even blush!

This dealer's service department is a joke and "forgot" to put oil back in my grandma's car when doing a service and refused to fix it when it seized up!
They often refuse service if it involves any warranty work but will gladly charge full price if it needs to be done the same day!

This dealer is nothing but a leach to the community in all departments and can't be trusted with any car you take to have them serviced. I have tire marks and a burnt clutch to prove that they abuse vehicles when you aren't watching.

If GM was to dissolve any dealership in the future, I would highly suggest Hajek Chevrolet to be the first. The owner's belong running a scam used dealership who roll back odometers and offer pay here scam financing.

Northern Colorado has an outstanding Chevrolet dealer it is NOT Hajek Chevrolet.
it's ok theres a warm cozy place in hell for people like this.
Ccecil is offline   Reply With Quote