Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Deutschland

Old 03-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
ralfeberle

Drives: -
Interessenten für Camaro-Sammelbestellung gesucht

Hallo!

Vorab: Ich schreibe in Deutsch, um möglichst verständlich zu sein. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn jemand die folgenden Zeilen - evtl. auch zusammengefaßt - ins Englische übertragen würde.

Ich suche Interessenten für eine Camaro-Sammelbestellung Dezember 2012 oder Anfang 2013 in Deutschland. Die Idee ist einfach: Je mehr Autos man bei einem Händler gleichzeitig bestellt, desto besser kann man um günstigere Konditionen verhandeln.

Kurz zu mir:

Ich wohne ca. 50 km südwestlich Stuttgart und bin reiner Privatmann was Autos angeht. Meine Brötchen verdiene ich als Technischer Redakteur in der Holzbranche.

Wie ich mir den Ablauf vorstelle:

Ich sammle Adressen von potentiellen Autokäufern einschließlich des genauen gewünschten Wagentyps. Zur Kontaktaufnahme zwecks persönlichen Daten bitte ausschließlich die Privatnachrichtenfunktion des Forums benutzen. Ich bin noch am überlegen, ob es Sinn macht, unter allen Interessenten die Adressen auszutauchen und bin offen für Meinungen.

Auf jeden Fall aber würde jeder die komplette Liste der gewünschten Fahrzeuge erhalten. Und zwar deshalb, um möglichst breit gestreut Händler ansprechen zu können. Das bedeutet, daß jeder in seiner Region entsprechende Händler - sofern vorhanden - zwecks Preiskonditionen kontaktieren sollte. Die Händler sollen dann anhand der Liste ihre Preisvorstellungen schriftlich mitteilen, damit man ein Dokument erhält, auf das man sich berufen kann.

Die Händler erhalten außerdem die Info, daß sie erstens bundesweit konkurrieren müssen und zweitens, daß die drei günstigsten Händler nach der ersten Preiseinholungsrunde in die zweite finale Runde kommen. Bei der erhält dann der Günstigste den Zuschlag.

Es soll kein Mitmacher der Sammelbestellung ein Risiko eingehen müssen, denn jeder Sammelbesteller muß dann selbst mit dem günstigsten Händler seinen individuellen Kaufvertrag über das gewünschte Fahrzeug abschließen. Die Sammelbestellerei dient also nur der Auffindung des günstigsten Händlers, danach läuft der Autokauf wie jeder Einzelkauf.

Des weiteren werde ich auch versuchen, über andere Foren weitere Interessenten zu gewinnen, am besten noch etwas breiter in der Auswahl, z.B. allgemein amerikanische Wagen. Es wird sich zeigen, wer sich womit meldet.

Gruß,

Ralf
ralfeberle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Caveat: I write in German to be as understandable. I would be pleased if someone - possibly also grouped together - would render the following lines into English.

I am looking for interested parties for a Camaro purchase order December 2012 or early 2013 in Germany. The idea is simple: the one at the same time ordered more cars at a dealer, the better you can negotiate to more favourable conditions.

Short to me:

I live about 50 km southwest of Stuttgart and pure private citizen with regard to cars. I deserve my buns as technical editor in the wood industry.

How I imagine the process:

I collect addresses of potential car buyers, including the exact desired cars. To contact for the purpose of personal information use only the private message function of the Forum. I am still am considering whether it makes sense to see all interested parties the addresses out to dive and am open to opinions.

But in any case, everyone would get the complete list of desired vehicles. And this, as possible diversified to speak to dealers. This means that each dealer corresponding in its region - if available - should contact for the purpose of pricing conditions. The dealer should communicate then in writing their price expectations on the basis of the list, so that you get a document that you can rely.

Traders also get the info they need to compete first nationwide and, secondly, that the three cheapest dealers come after the first round of price compensation in the second round of the final. Where the cheapest is the contract then.

No Mitmacher of the purchase order should have taking a risk it, because each collection buyer must complete its individual contract for the desired vehicle then even with the cheapest dealer. The Sammelbestellerei serves only the discovery of the cheapest dealer, then runs the car purchase as each individual purchase.

Also I'll also try to gain more prospective customers best still slightly wider in the selection, e.g. General American car via other forums. It will show who which logs.

Greeting,

Ralf

Translated using BING...gist: He wants to be an autobroker in his spare time from being a technical guy in the wood industry. Asking opinions on how best to do that through automotive forums.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #3
HIOFECR

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS
I found this incredibly funny

" I deserve my buns as technical editor in the wood industry. "

SQUEEZE THROTTLE. FEEL GROUND RUMBLE
HIOFECR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
HIOFECR

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS
I let Google Translate have a go at it.. a little better than Microsoft but not nearly as entertaining...

Hello!

Caveat: I write in German, to be as clear as possible. I would appreciate if anyone of the following lines - possibly combined - would be translated into English.

I am looking for a prospective Camaro collective order in December 2012 or early 2013 in Germany. The idea is simple: The more cars you ordered from a vendor at the same time, the better you can negotiate more favorable terms.

Short info about me:

I live about 50 km southwest of Stuttgart and pure'm a private person as far as cars. I earn my living as a technical writer in the timber industry.

As I imagine the process:

I collect addresses of potential car buyers, including the exact type of car you want. To contact us in order to use your personal information, only the private message function of the forum. I am still considering whether it makes sense to auszutauchen among all interested parties, the addresses and am open to opinions.

In any case, everyone would want the complete list of vehicles maintained. This is so widely spread as possible in order to attract dealers. This means that each in his respective area dealer - if any - should contact this price conditions. The dealer will then notify in writing the basis of their list price expectations in order to obtain a document to which one can rely.

The dealers will also receive the information that they first have to compete nationally and secondly, that the three best traders come to collect the first prize in the second round, final round. When it receives the Best of the surcharge.

It is not a cheater of the collection order must take a risk, because each volume orders must be completed even with the best individual dealer's purchase agreement for the vehicle you want. The Sammelbestellerei only serves the discovery of the best dealer, buying a car then runs like every single purchase.

Furthermore, I will also try to win over other forums more interested, at best a little wider in the selection, eg American cars in general. It will show who logs on to what.

Regards,

Ralf

SQUEEZE THROTTLE. FEEL GROUND RUMBLE
HIOFECR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
RiCorvette

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 3LT
Now Translate this (google/MS) Englische übertragen back to Deutsch so der reiner Privatmann kann spass haben.

I also snickered at " I deserve my buns as technical editor in the wood industry. "

although I would have translated it as "earn my bread..."
RiCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
I left it as translated because I don't think my 4 years of high school German prepared me for the real world. I loved the "I deserved my buns as technical editor in the wood industry." line as well.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
ralfeberle

Drives: -
Hi!

Instead of "wood industry" would "industry sector of carpenter requirements" better hit the mark. Just a little bit more accuracy.

Regards,

Ralf
ralfeberle is offline   Reply With Quote