Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #29
mcdoogle6969

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2008 Heritage 300C
You think that's bad? Try having parents bring kids to car shows, one of the kids has greasy fingers and they walk up to the side of your car and start drawing stick figures on the door while the parents stood by doing nothing, not to mention my cars BLACK. I almost kicked him like a football.

I also had people open my door, and pop the hood at shows to see under there. I would walk away to look at other cars and come back noticing some guy starting at my engine bay.

Anyways, I do find it VERY disrespectful when anyone touches, leans, or does anything else of the sort to any car that's not their own. Not cool, at all.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #30
Stormyone

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM/IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebighar View Post
..action taken.....really.. isn't that a little harsh. It was a story and that's all it was...the op even apologized after the post if anyone was offended just in case. Have we become so pc where we have to worry about someones feelings maybe got hurt..sorry but wow.
If negative generalized comments are made about groups of people which cannot possibly be true, then its not being politically correct... the generalizations made in those posts that were deleted were offensive, just because you did not think they were offensive does not mean they were not....
Old 07-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #31
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyone View Post
If negative generalized comments are made about groups of people which cannot possibly be true, then its not being politically correct... the generalizations made in those posts that were deleted were offensive, just because you did not think they were offensive does not mean they were not....

My post was deleted also, and it was just a statement about history and Civil Rights and how things in the South were a lot different less than 50 years ago ... Nothing racist or offensive, just fact ...
Old 07-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #32
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
apperantly the thread can't get on topic....
Old 07-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #33
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
It's tough to keep a thread on topic when people's feathers get so easily ruffled. The OP, IMO, did nothing wrong nor said anything wrong. He is quoting what someone said. It happened. It was funny to him. I could see it happening and I would laugh if it happened to me too. There was no name calling. No one said anything racist to anyone else in the OP's sitaution. It was something funny. Period. The end. When someone has to go and make a big deal out of it, obviously everyone has to stop what they are doing and begin trying to justify what's going on. It's the comments AFTER the OP that screwed the entire thing up. I wish threads like these could remain open.

Sheesh....

Closed Thread