Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
BDavis1531

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS
Which would you do?

Ok, so I have about $1900 to spend on my car right now and I have a couple of options that I would like to get some input on. I'm looking at getting exhaust and an intake. I've found a guy through some racing circles that will give me a Corsa exhaust system plus a K&N Typhoon series intake installed for $1639. The second option would be the MagnaFlow Street Series axle back exhaust system and the K&N Typhoon intake for $1137. In the future I would like to add headers but that's not really in the cards right now. In addition to the exhaust and cai, I would also like to get the heritage grille and the interior colored kit from REMIN. My concern is that if I go with the Corsa then I won't have enough to get the other things. Would you guys get the Corsa and wait for the other things or get the MagnaFlow and do all of the other things too?

Thanks for your input....
BDavis1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
onechuck
Onechuck

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2SS\RS SC & Cammed
Get the Corsa, you will want it later, if you hear it on someone else's car and you will be kicking yourself.
onechuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
zslewis

Drives: 2010 TT Camaro SS
from what I have heard and reading on the forums a lot of people like the magnaflow exhaust. I would say go with which ever sound you like the most and if it happens to be the Corsa then the rest will just have to wait...

Zach
zslewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
Havanaalex

Drives: SSRS 2010 Camaro
Or do a muffler delete for 200$ and get everything else and your headers
Havanaalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #5
todrules
Rollin' Green

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDavis1531 View Post
Ok, so I have about $1900 to spend on my car right now and I have a couple of options that I would like to get some input on. I'm looking at getting exhaust and an intake. I've found a guy through some racing circles that will give me a Corsa exhaust system plus a K&N Typhoon series intake installed for $1639. The second option would be the MagnaFlow Street Series axle back exhaust system and the K&N Typhoon intake for $1137. In the future I would like to add headers but that's not really in the cards right now. In addition to the exhaust and cai, I would also like to get the heritage grille and the interior colored kit from REMIN. My concern is that if I go with the Corsa then I won't have enough to get the other things. Would you guys get the Corsa and wait for the other things or get the MagnaFlow and do all of the other things too?

Thanks for your input....
I just got the Corsa this week. It's one of the best things I've done to my car. Also got the BBK LT headers and Injen CAI. I love the sound. It . Just wait on the other stuff. You'll be glad that you went with the better exhaust.