Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 01-30-2012, 07:23 AM   #365
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
for a great thread
bhall82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #366
Birm

Drives: Florida Speed & Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhall82 View Post
for a great thread
Still think this needs to be stickied....

Saying it would be to easy to get stickies if you do this one makes no sense.

Outside of Sticky's and Build Threads there are not many threads with this much activity, most get to 2pages and than die off or lose track of it's intent.

If you go thru this thread, the intent of the OP is still there, this more than justifies making this a "Sticky". There is no need for this thread to fall to the bottom, helping each other out is the whole purpose of this forum is it not?

Please reconsider MOD's, the importance of helping one another to me is more important than a stripe/exhaust (etc etc) sticky..

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Birm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #367
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS3DALE View Post
I have a stock grille,Its complete with the Bowtie and Red SS emblem.
Grille is gone!

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #368
AGENT-006
AKA 'Mr. 006'

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro
sticky!!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #369
BumbleBeeSS2009

Drives: Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birm View Post

Outside of Sticky's and Build Threads there are not many threads with this much activity, most get to 2pages and than die off or lose track of it's intent.

If you go thru this thread, the intent of the OP is still there, this more than justifies making this a "Sticky". There is no need for this thread to fall to the bottom, helping each other out is the whole purpose of this forum is it not?

Please reconsider MOD's, the importance of helping one another to me is more important than a stripe/exhaust (etc etc) sticky..

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Well said Chris... I agree 100%

#52325 Delivered 11/07/2009
BumbleBeeSS2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #370
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeSS2009 View Post
I agree too. I don't know why they won't sticky. We may need to petition Tran.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #371
Black1SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS 6 Speed
I agree as well. I know I am new here but this is one of the reasons why I joined the forum. Not this exact thread, but the willingness of so many people to help each other out on this forum. I normally dont join internet forums because there is the air of "My sh*t dont stinck". Not here. There are so many people willing to take time out of there day and help the newer people even though they may have answered the question numerous times in the past.
This forum is great and I definately think that this thread represents well the way the people in here act and the whole design of the forum in the first place.
Just my opinion but I think it is the opinion of a lot of people here.
Black1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #372
Birm

Drives: Florida Speed & Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeSS2009 View Post
Thanks, I just don't understand why we are putting so much emphasis(by making them sticky) on things that really don't matter, yet when it comes to helping one another out (which this thread is FULL of charitable acts) it is not justified, priorities somewhere are out of wack imop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
I agree too. I don't know why they won't sticky. We may need to petition Tran.
I will start the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black1SS View Post
I agree as well. I know I am new here but this is one of the reasons why I joined the forum. Not this exact thread, but the willingness of so many people to help each other out on this forum. I normally dont join internet forums because there is the air of "My sh*t dont stinck". Not here. There are so many people willing to take time out of there day and help the newer people even though they may have answered the question numerous times in the past.
This forum is great and I definately think that this thread represents well the way the people in here act and the whole design of the forum in the first place.
Just my opinion but I think it is the opinion of a lot of people here.
This thread isn't for those who are only concerned with themselves, the OP's intent was for us to do something kind for another person in way that help's our Camaro Communitity. This thread has more than accomplished this.

This thread is not for everyone, some people can't help (which is understood), some people don't help (which is not, but that is neither here nor there). This thread should be stickied based on the Intent and the OVERWHELMING Response alone!

Quote:

Thanks in advance,

Chris
So a bump for tran or any other mod on my message earlier, sticky this biatch
Birm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #373
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:

Thanks in advance,

Chris

THIS well said
bhall82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #374
NewDivide
NewDivide

Drives: SW '13 1SS/RS & '12 Honda CRV
I have a tock RS trunk emblem in great shape but will need to be "re-3M'd" to use. CLAIMED/gone

Last edited by NewDivide; 01-30-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Claimed/gone
NewDivide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #375
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM w/white hockey & hoods
Not much demand for this, but it's going in the trash when I move if nobody wants it:

Stock V6 full exhaust (changed mine to MRT 2 and deleted the resonators). I'm in north Fort Worth.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #376
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDivide View Post
I have a tock RS trunk emblem in great shape but will need to be "re-3M'd" to use.
Pm sent.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #377
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamaro View Post
Not much demand for this, but it's going in the trash when I move if nobody wants it:

Stock V6 full exhaust (changed mine to MRT 2 and deleted the resonators). I'm in north Fort Worth.
It's the thought that counts ! Good choice on the MRT's, I too have a stock set of cans up for grab since getting these.

Also, available again (the person who originally wanted them changed his mind), new stock front black floor mats. These are the stock set with no writing on them. (the mats are claimed)
Old 01-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #378
Hints_the_name

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
It's the thought that counts ! Good choice on the MRT's, I too have a stock set of cans up for grab since getting these.

Also, available again (the person who originally wanted them changed his mind), new stock front black floor mats. These are the stock set with no writing on them.
PM'd
Hints_the_name is offline   Reply With Quote