Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

Phastek Performance

Old 12-24-2019, 09:56 AM   #1
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Drives: 6 on the Flo' Super Sport
Blue Tooth Phone connections?

Anyone have the issue of sometimes you get in your car and the phone rings or you want to make a call via BT connection and it dials fine, but the car speaker will not connect? Then you put the phone up to your ear and can just hear through the phone speaker? Very annoying especially when you get a call answer it and you can't hear anything until you reach in your pocket get phone and put to your ear. Anyone else have that issue? Is it the Auto BT or the phone effing up?
MackSteelPrivateEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #2
PnCRedJwl2SS
Howdy! Pete here...

Drives: 2017 50th Anniv 2SS, A8, NPP, MRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackSteelPrivateEye View Post
Anyone have the issue of sometimes you get in your car and the phone rings or you want to make a call via BT connection and it dials fine, but the car speaker will not connect? Then you put the phone up to your ear and can just hear through the phone speaker? Very annoying especially when you get a call answer it and you can't hear anything until you reach in your pocket get phone and put to your ear. Anyone else have that issue? Is it the Auto BT or the phone effing up?
Is this happening only when your phone is connected via USB and using Android Auto or Apple Carplay? If so, it happens to me from time to time and I have figured out how to get the audio over to the car speakers when using Android Auto. I rarely (if ever) use CarPlay, so not sure how to help if that is your situation. Let us know by responding here and I'll get into the details.

Also, be sure to check the Bluetooth settings for your paired phone to make sure it's set up for call audio, media audio, contacts, and messaging.

Good luck!

PnCRedJwl2SS is offline   Reply With Quote