Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2022, 07:50 AM   #43
Strick 9

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoguy View Post
Are you the seller? I think based on the fact that it’s been for sale for so long, and. nobody has made a single offer, it might be priced a little higher than the market and he might consider a Real offer.
It's hard to deal with some of the BS offer's just to see if I'd accept & then they say " I'll get back to you " , then don't... Like I said until the serious buyer comes to see the car in person, money talks bullshit walks....
Old 10-13-2022, 07:54 AM   #44
Strick 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackkaz04 View Post
No, not the seller. I was interested but he’s FIRM at 49k. Just pointing out that fact to anyone before they waste time with a car that might peak their interest thinking OP is flexible on price…OPs post says OBO and to me that means there is room to negotiate.(ie above market value because it hasn’t sold).

IMO he’s not really trying to sell it. More of a ‘anything is for sale for a price’ mindset
I've had multiple offers at $ 48,5 which I agreed to ...... Until the time came for them to actually see the car in person...
In your case your fishing, Wasting peoples time ...I can tell... You offered $ 46k.........

Last edited by Strick 9; 10-13-2022 at 09:20 AM.
Old 10-13-2022, 02:30 PM   #45
Blackkaz04

Drives: 2006 Z06
Nothing to hide here. I freely admit I offered $46,000 dollars. Contingent on the car checking out in person. But I told you I’m in DC and I’m not coming to see it unless we can get on the same page with price.

I found several stock, below 10k miles for 40-42k after negotiating. I thought an additional 5k for your car is about market value.

And I’ve been a long time forum member and I’ve bought and sold several cars on here and everyone was happy. Not sure why that’s ‘fishing’. News flash, the economy is down and headed down with rates still rising. . Stock market. Everything. I’ll take my money elsewhere.
Old 10-14-2022, 07:53 AM   #46
Strick 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackkaz04 View Post
Nothing to hide here. I freely admit I offered $46,000 dollars. Contingent on the car checking out in person. But I told you I’m in DC and I’m not coming to see it unless we can get on the same page with price.

This was your question on the car :

Still interested in selling your ZL1? Any clear bra/PPF on the car? how are the tires? Tread? What brand and model tire?

You never asked for any other pic's , video's or paperwork on the car, or anything mechanically.... Which I've provided to those that seemed way more serious than you!

Nor did you say your from DC, Your location states Columbia SC...

I found several stock, below 10k miles for 40-42k after negotiating. I thought an additional 5k for your car is about market value. 100% FALSE !!

With this low of mileage they range from 50k - 53k in stock form...

On Auto Trader Check it out.... I'm right in line....

And I’ve been a long time forum member and I’ve bought and sold several cars on here and everyone was happy. Not sure why that’s ‘fishing’. News flash, the economy is down and headed down with rates still rising. . Stock market. Everything. I’ll take my money elsewhere.
I couldn't care any less, keep your thoughts to yourself.. Just because I didn't accept your BS offer.If you can't afford the price or close to whats posted, oh well don't be so Butt hurt....
Your out of line cluttering someone else's thread with your negative opinion's.....Move on.......
Old 10-14-2022, 09:25 AM   #47
300SRT

Drives: 07 SRT 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strick 9 View Post
I couldn't care any less, keep your thoughts to yourself.. Just because I didn't accept your BS offer.If you can't afford the price or close to whats posted, oh well don't be so Butt hurt....
Your out of line cluttering someone else's thread with your negative opinion's.....Move on.......

$46k is a completely fair offer. Might have more success selling a car if you respected others and didn’t bash everyone for their opinions. With that said a deposit shows sincerity to buy but I wouldn’t put one down on any car until the price is agreed upon which is clear they were trying to do. Car market is absolutely cooling off so I’d say $3k +\- isn’t unreasonable. Most buyers will have to bring cash as this car won’t be lendable at that figure.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:43 AM   #48
Strick 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300SRT View Post
$46k is a completely fair offer. Might have more success selling a car if you respected others and didn’t bash everyone for their opinions. With that said a deposit shows sincerity to buy but I wouldn’t put one down on any car until the price is agreed upon which is clear they were trying to do. Car market is absolutely cooling off so I’d say $3k +\- isn’t unreasonable. Most buyers will have to bring cash as this car won’t be lendable at that figure.

Respected others huh.....I haven't bashed anyone's opinion that hasen't disrespected my thread. He came to my thread & posted this :
No, not the seller. I was interested but he’s FIRM at 49k. Just pointing out that fact to anyone before they waste time with a car that might peak their interest thinking OP is flexible on price…OPs post says OBO and to me that means there is room to negotiate.(ie above market value because it hasn’t sold).

IMO he’s not really trying to sell it. More of a ‘anything is for sale for a price’ mindset
Old 10-14-2022, 09:49 AM   #49
Strick 9

I also told 3 serious buyers for $ 48,5 that wanted to send deposits via : Zelle & wire transfer, These were negotiated purchase prices.... After I sent , more pictures, running clips etc......

I will hold the car for 3 weeks, no deposit needed......If I wasn't as upfront & honest I would have accepted the deposits & kept them.... Not my style !!! All 3 never made a point to come see the car in person....

I even went as far as holding so no one can view until those fell through.....
Old 10-14-2022, 09:55 AM   #50
Strick 9

I just feel it's wrong & out of line for someone else to post up on a thread that isn't theirs.... What the purchase price is...... Among other things that MOST would find disrespectful....

Last edited by Strick 9; 10-14-2022 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-14-2022, 10:33 AM   #51
Strick 9

Also to 300SRT, the same individual your defending has gone on other forums calling out / bashing other sellers because he doesn't like there asking price.....

Hmmmmm just seems like a pattern.....
Old 10-14-2022, 10:39 AM   #52
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
The fact the it has been for sale for over a year and a half should trigger something in your head that the real buyers know better and are not wasting their time trying to negotiate with you. If you look at your first post, it does say OBO. How is a serious buyer going to know where you might be on the price if they do not ask. Any yes, there are under 5k mile cars out there for sale, and no, the are not all over $50k. I can give you a list of 5 or 6 that I have seen and talked to the sellers about in the past couple weeks. I am currently looking at a 3,500 mile 2013 Convertible that is 100% stock for $45k.

As far as others making comments on your price, it's the internet, grow a pair. Your car was one that I was going to make another contact about since I am down to 3 or 4 I am serious about, but not after your rants and attitude towards potential buyers.
Old 10-14-2022, 11:29 AM   #53
Strick 9

Again, I don't need to sell, I'm Just thinning the herd... The really serious parties I've gone through many hoops to close a deal at $ 48,500.00. I have no problem with working on the price, so the OBO as listed I've worked with them.

Congrats on what ever car you decide to purchase, I follow Auto Trader as my reference, the 2014's & 15's is what I have been following. Which if you go on, look at those years..... It's a fact.....$50k - $53k

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't agree with my asking price.... That's not my/your so called rant... I don't appreciate the clutter of a 'For Sale" ad.

So yeah, to say "grow a pair" LOL, give me a break......

My attitude has been solid from the beginning..... I haven't taken it to the level of either of you 2. I just know when dealing with a non-serious so called buyer... To each is there own.
Old 10-14-2022, 12:03 PM   #54
Strick 9

New sell price moving forward...... $ 48,500.00 FIRM

Terms for purchase :

1) Sale done in person
2) Once funds clear, ( wire transfer ) title will be handed to the new owner
3) I will not ship out , that's on the buyer if purchased
Old 10-19-2022, 09:30 PM   #55
Rico_Abarth

Drives: SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strick 9 View Post
2015 ( 650 HP ) package Lingenfelter ZL1 , VERY Clean M6 , just turned 6k miles, factory tires, sun roof, suede interior, have all the paperwork from Lingenfelter including the dyno sheet of 613 RWHP. Still smells brand new...
NO Joy rides....$ 48,500.00 FIRM
Great looking car
Old 10-21-2022, 07:29 AM   #56
Strick 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico_Abarth View Post
Great looking car

Thanks bud

The car will sell itself....

Closed Thread