Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 07-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #15
Linker239

Drives: 2022 WC 2SS
I be there, more love for the LLT!
2010 VR 1LT RS; Sold
Linker239 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:04 PM   #16
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Old 07-09-2015, 08:00 PM   #17
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 05:45 AM   #18
SilverMike

Drives: Silver 2011 Camaro
Question for you guys and gals: this will be my first CamaroFest and I'm SUPER excited. I've got an LS and my only performance mod is a CAI. How many others at the Fest run cars that are slim-to-lightly modded? I'm planning on running the NCM track on Thursday and wanted to see if I can expect to look like "new kid on the block" or if there will be others that are more my speed. Thanks!
SilverMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:04 AM   #19
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMike View Post
Question for you guys and gals: this will be my first CamaroFest and I'm SUPER excited. I've got an LS and my only performance mod is a CAI. How many others at the Fest run cars that are slim-to-lightly modded? I'm planning on running the NCM track on Thursday and wanted to see if I can expect to look like "new kid on the block" or if there will be others that are more my speed. Thanks!
there are always a bunch of "first-timers". The fest was originally designed for this purpose, for people to learn about their car, to drive on a closed course, to have fun with your car, and learn how to push it.

This year is the first time for me on the autox. I expect to 'look' like a first timer too. But that's okay, it's all about having fun with my car, with me behind the wheel. They may time me with a calendar and I hit every cone on the course, but when I get out, I will have giant grin on my face.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:33 AM   #20
RubyCamaro
Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMike View Post

No worries. There will be lots of first timers & many of us were first timers at previous Fests. I would recommend getting your brake fluid upgraded to DOT 4 if you are running the NCM track.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:44 PM   #21
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
there are always a bunch of "first-timers". The fest was originally designed for this purpose, for people to learn about their car, to drive on a closed course, to have fun with your car, and learn how to push it.

This year is the first time for me on the autox. I expect to 'look' like a first timer too. But that's okay, it's all about having fun with my car, with me behind the wheel. They may time me with a calendar and I hit every cone on the course, but when I get out, I will have giant grin on my face.
Thanks for the heads up. My wife will be running the timing equipment. I'll make sure to bring an extra calendar.
The main thing is everyone has fun. Look forward to seeing all of you there. V6 and V8.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:59 PM   #22
SilverMike

Thanks hrpiii and Ruby. That's kinda what I assumed but I wanted a little extra insurance. I'm excited. I heard one of the other members talk about replacing their brake fluid. Thanks for the advice!
Old 07-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #23
Venomous

Drives: 2015 Silver Camaro 1lt RS M6
Makes me want to go just to see your blue stripes on that silver Silvermike!! Ive got a SIM and heavily thinking about putting blue stripes on. Ive never seen it done so I don't know what it would look like. Yours looks nice though
Old 07-10-2015, 04:08 PM   #24
RubyCamaro
Jan

Come on up. It is going to be a blast!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #25
Venomous

Drives: 2015 Silver Camaro 1lt RS M6
Thats a long drive from Dallas and no vacation time
Old 07-10-2015, 05:04 PM   #26
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
We cant wait to see everyone there!!

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 07-11-2015, 09:01 PM   #27
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper

Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Grim Reaper will be there with 23 other friends from 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas.....
Attached Images

Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:39 AM   #28
SilverMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous View Post
Makes me want to go just to see your blue stripes on that silver Silvermike!! Ive got a SIM and heavily thinking about putting blue stripes on. Ive never seen it done so I don't know what it would look like. Yours looks nice though
Thanks! I'm very happy with the color. After a good washing the color pops! They're the blue metallic (glossy) stripes from BigWormGraphix. They were great to work with and they send samples if you're not sure what color you want. I'll post a bigger picture for you to see shorty.