Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #29
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
I even took a shot of my dirty car

Photoshop can only clean it up so much... haha

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #30
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Holy Crap John!!!!!!! Im not saying...I'm just saying......these are w/o a doubt some of the better pics I have seen posted on this board and not just because my car is involved.

You got some major skills Dude!!!!

I love the first pic which shows the windows and worn brick behind the car. You caught the sun at just the right angle.

I also love the shot...I believe it was taken with a wide angle lens. Where the car almost looks like the front is exaggerated (Kind of a cartoonish look)
It is Totally Bad ASS!!!!!!!

BTW...That shot of your car turned out AWESOME!!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #31
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
Holy Crap John!!!!!!! Im not saying...I'm just saying......these are w/o a doubt some of the better pics I have seen posted on this board and not just because my car is involved.

You got some major skills Dude!!!!

I love the first pic which shows the windows and worn brick behind the car. You caught the sun at just the right angle.

I also love the shot...I believe it was taken with a wide angle lens. Where the car almost looks like the front is exaggerated (Kind of a cartoonish look)
It is Totally Bad ASS!!!!!!!

BTW...That shot of your car turned out AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks... Hey, it was great to see you guys down at the fest!

Hey... When are we gonna shoot that 69 I keep hearing about?

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro photos, photos, silver ice, sinister, the shutter group