#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-22-2018, 06:36 PM   #715
LJenkins1LE

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo-1LE View Post
Pic of my 17 SS 1LE & Wife's new Colorado. She traded in 2nd gen Caddy SRX and loves this. Funny, the neighbors think she did it for me. Good pair of rides for a couple who have been together 30 years
I have a black Colorado 4wd as well. It is currently covered with mud however.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:32 PM   #716
thamunkee

Drives: 2017 ZL1 BLK
Had to go to the track.

Headed out to the track with mine already went to Ennis for the 1/4 and Denton for the 1/8th.

Check out my videos on YouTube.

@iamthamunkee
thamunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:23 PM   #717
Leveillm

Drives: 2018 summit white 1SS 1LE
First post...

2018 1SS 1le
Attached Images

Leveillm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:44 PM   #718
AlexJMurphysLaw

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
2018 NFG 1SS 1LE

Went in just for a test drive and wound up taking it home. Made the jump from a 2006 Mustang GT.
Attached Images

AlexJMurphysLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:43 PM   #719
brap999

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Here she is right after I signed all the paperwork and she was officially mine. I purchased her April 4, but she didn't arrive until April 20th. This was my third attempt at getting one, once I was beat out by another buyer from another state, and the other one the dealer wouldn't go below MSRP.

Finally negotiated a fair price on this one and bought it on the spot Apr 4, she arrived Apr 20th. She's got 4 miles in these pics, I had never driven a Camaro in my life prior to leaving the dealership

One week later and I can honestly say this is the best car purchase of my life. This one will be a long term keeper.
Attached Images

1998 Dodge Viper GTS
1972 Pontiac GTO
1963 Chevy C10 short bed, T5, 350, lowered
brap999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:33 PM   #720
Cgocifer

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJMurphysLaw View Post
Went in just for a test drive and wound up taking it home. Made the jump from a 2006 Mustang GT.
Great choice, welcome to the dark side! ;-)
Cgocifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:36 PM   #721
Cgocifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brap999 View Post
Here she is right after I signed all the paperwork and she was officially mine. I purchased her April 4, but she didn't arrive until April 20th. This was my third attempt at getting one, once I was beat out by another buyer from another state, and the other one the dealer wouldn't go below MSRP.

Finally negotiated a fair price on this one and bought it on the spot Apr 4, she arrived Apr 20th. She's got 4 miles in these pics, I had never driven a Camaro in my life prior to leaving the dealership

One week later and I can honestly say this is the best car purchase of my life. This one will be a long term keeper.
Nice! Now you just need to find some nice roads away from the craziness of Alexandria (DC metro area). I lived there for a year until I escaped to Bel Air, MD. So much more breathing room up here. ;-)
Old 04-26-2018, 03:23 PM   #722
thamunkee

Drives: 2017 ZL1 BLK
Quote:

Love the look of the blue on that car. Seems different than the other SS and 1LE's i've seen in blue. Maybe the ZL1 badge or that hood just sets it apart.
thamunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 03:55 PM   #723
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgocifer View Post
Nice! Now you just need to find some nice roads away from the craziness of Alexandria (DC metro area). I lived there for a year until I escaped to Bel Air, MD. So much more breathing room up here. ;-)

I picked up my 1LE from Koons in White Marsh, didn't want to take I-95 back home as that can be Death Race 3000, so I cut over to Route 1 and took that back up to PA, went right past Bel Air.
It was a much better ride back home.
Figured it was a better "break-in" drive than doing 100 mph in bumper to bumper I-95 traffic.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:09 PM   #724
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Quote:

Holy wow I am SO jealous. This is exactly what I want. 2018 ZL1 1LE HBM with the A10. I want to ask what you got it for but I'll restrain myself.

Now all it needs is smoked side markers to complete the look.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #725
VAZL1

Drives: 17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
Holy wow I am SO jealous. This is exactly what I want. 2018 ZL1 1LE HBM with the A10. I want to ask what you got it for but I'll restrain myself.

Now all it needs is smoked side markers to complete the look.
No option for the A10 with the 1LE, only M6.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:04 PM   #726
Cgocifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Creep View Post
I picked up my 1LE from Koons in White Marsh, didn't want to take I-95 back home as that can be Death Race 3000, so I cut over to Route 1 and took that back up to PA, went right past Bel Air.
It was a much better ride back home.
Figured it was a better "break-in" drive than doing 100 mph in bumper to bumper I-95 traffic.
I was dealing with them but they wouldn't budge on price so I ended up buying from Ourisman of Rockville.

I commute to Baltimore on 95 every day. Traffic isn't bad until the 695 split which is where I get off. I do not drive the Camaro that often to work though. Maybe a couple times per month and seems like when I do, 95 is chock full of rock slinging dump trucks. Ugh.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:36 PM   #727
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgocifer View Post
I was dealing with them but they wouldn't budge on price so I ended up buying from Ourisman of Rockville.

I commute to Baltimore on 95 every day. Traffic isn't bad until the 695 split which is where I get off. I do not drive the Camaro that often to work though. Maybe a couple times per month and seems like when I do, 95 is chock full of rock slinging dump trucks. Ugh.
I talked with Koons and Criswell, Ourisman didn't have any at the time. After a couple visits, Koons beat Criswell by over $1000.

A few times I've commuted down to Glen Burnie for school, the morning traffic is fine, never had much of a problem, but the ride home was generally a nightmare.
One time something flew off a dump truck and bounced off the roof of the rental car, put a dent and actually made a gouge in the metal leaving a sharp piece sticking up.
I really dislike I-95, it's worse up near Philly.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:14 PM   #728
Cgocifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Creep View Post
I talked with Koons and Criswell, Ourisman didn't have any at the time. After a couple visits, Koons beat Criswell by over $1000.

A few times I've commuted down to Glen Burnie for school, the morning traffic is fine, never had much of a problem, but the ride home was generally a nightmare.
One time something flew off a dump truck and bounced off the roof of the rental car, put a dent and actually made a gouge in the metal leaving a sharp piece sticking up.
I really dislike I-95, it's worse up near Philly.
Way too many big rigs and they take up all lanes. Stay in the slow lane, ugh.

One had a tire blow out and completely desintigrate last week. Luckily I was in my truck when I ran over the debris. Would have ripped the splitter clean off of the camaro. I bought this car to drive and have fun commuting with a couple times per week, but it's now sidelined for local drives occasionally on weekends when I have some free time due to the rocks, trucks, and idiot drivers on 95. Blah!