Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-21-2008, 12:23 AM   #57
WillInThe04Ranger

Drives: 04 Ranger, 95 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to WillInThe04Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSNightrod View Post
Tony Stewart because he fights people. That's the spirit of NASCAR to me. Otherwise I prefer sports car racing or drag racing.
No he just punches reporters in the face!! Like BLAWWWWW
Old 03-21-2008, 09:03 AM   #58
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LnLSS View Post
Never liked Dale Sr as he was a dirty driver and I have no respect for that. And I agree with the other poster about Dale jr being no talent hack.
Now wait a minute here!!!!! You just don't go around saying shit like that! Pretty much everything I was going to say in Dale's defense has already been said, so I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to feel that way! Long live #3!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 View Post
#3 will always be number #1 IMO as I mentioned in a previous post. I loved everyone of his wins. Even more so when he "rattled their cage a bit".

Jr. would still be driving for DEI if Sr. was alive.

Theresa is, by all accounts, the "evil stepmother" that drove him away.

Jr. did what was best for his career and I would bet that Sr. is still rooting for him.

Plus the "kid" still drives a Chevy.

Theresa didn't want to get the equipment and machines in that Dale really wanted to test the cars and their engines. That's why they were losing, because everyone else had the testing equipment. But after Jr. announced he was leaving DEI (which I think was probably the right move, but I wish he would have went to RCR!! :() Theresa THEN goes out and buys the machines Jr. was wanting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post

I'll admit it. I'm stubborn! I'd would have rather seen him stay at DEI and win them their first Championship than get another one for Hendrick.

But I will agree with ya' regarding Sr.! He was not only The Greatest Driver of all time in NASCAR. He was also a GREAT MAN.
I think we all feel that way! Dale was a heck of a guy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Lives On View Post
Hey just check out my avatar, and you'll know my favorite driver of all time.

R.I.P Dale, You are missed!

Other than that I'm a Stewart fan !
Go Stewart!!! I like him because he doesn't take any shit from anybody, and he doesn't care of NASCAR gets mad about it or not!!! I loved his comment about the Goodyear tires they had! haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
That will go down in Nascar legend. 18th - 1st in 5 laps. Thats one impressive feat of driving, and I don't think there is any driver that could do somthing like that again.
That was awesome. I got my dad, grandpa and my boyfriend's dad the Dale Earnhardt DVD set that was at Wal*Mart with like 5 or 6 different DVD's in it... One DVD is just clips from races and that one is in there. He was a man on a mission!!!! Love it!!!

Why can't racing be that way anymore?! NASCAR is ruining it!
Old 03-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #59
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Dale Earnhardt Senior.. After he died I stopped watching Nascar ;\

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #60
MCPOAJ

Drives: LS2 FD RX7
JR. and SR. i hate tony stewart now because he went to the puss side Toyota
MCPOAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #61
camarocrazy28

Drives: 2013 SS
If you hated Tony before thats cool but don't hate him because Gibbs sold out. I can't stand that either one of the Waltrip clowns, all they ever talk about is how wonderful their Camrys are. Makes me sick. Toyota does not belong in NASCAR!
camarocrazy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #62
MCPOAJ

Drives: LS2 FD RX7
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarocrazy28 View Post
If you hated Tony before thats cool but don't hate him because Gibbs sold out. I can't stand that either one of the Waltrip clowns, all they ever talk about is how wonderful their Camrys are. Makes me sick. Toyota does not belong in NASCAR!
true dat second part
MCPOAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #63
rocketman 12
SOON.........

Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS Z-281LE
Quote:
Dale wasn't dirty. He moved people out of the way when they held him up. And if those other drivers didn't give him the proper respect or couldn't drive they would hit the wall. Otherwise he mainly just got the guy loose. Besides, rubin' is racin'
Amen, brother!

+3
Old 03-21-2008, 11:36 PM   #64
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarocrazy28 View Post
Its not just that. Now he goes and does things like complain that it was the goodyears fault that he couldn't race cause they made bad tires. Well, weren't the 42 other drivers who started the race driving on goodyears? And he had an opertunity to test and give input durring the off season and he didn't make use of it but he feels he has a right to complain.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:33 AM   #65
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Quote:
That will go down in Nascar legend. 18th - 1st in 5 laps. Thats one impressive feat of driving, and I don't think there is any driver that could do somthing like that again.
I was at that race. Everyone, regardless of their driver allegience, was cheering for Dale as he made his move to the front. What an awesome display.

On a little side-note; the fan that won the million by Dale's win was staying at the same hotel as I was. I was having dinner in the hotel, at 'Ruths Chris' steak house that night, and at the table next to mine was the guy, who bought dinner for everyone.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:47 AM   #66
camarocrazy28

Drives: 2013 SS
Quote:
Its not just that. Now he goes and does things like complain that it was the goodyears fault that he couldn't race cause they made bad tires. Well, weren't the 42 other drivers who started the race driving on goodyears? And he had an opertunity to test and give input durring the off season and he didn't make use of it but he feels he has a right to complain.
He does seem to be whining quite a bit lately. And get a haircut Tony!
camarocrazy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #67
lafountain

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Tony Stewart

I bought a car, turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?
lafountain is offline   Reply With Quote