Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #15
LessSinister

Drives: 2011 - 2LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Hey guys!

Ashley and I were able to experience the amazing performance of the 2013 Camaro 1SS, yesterday! Needless to say, we will never forget the ride nor will anybody else on the road.
What is everyone's favorite feature?

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
1st. Took you long enough to get behind the wheel of one that you support. Just razzing ya!
2nd. What did you do on your test drive to make it memorable for the other drivers on the road?
3rd. Do I have to pick just one feature? I like the convertible top but I also like the HID lights.

Btw, inquiring minds want to know who Ashley is and what is your relationship with her?

Thanks for your support buddy.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #16
Red Jewel RS

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Brandon and Ashley, thanks for taking the time to get to know the cars we have such a passion for and putting a face to the names. We all appreciate your efforts at trying to help us when we have a problem!
Tell us more about yourselves. What is your positions at GM? Etc...
Old 11-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #17
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LessSinister View Post
1st. Took you long enough to get behind the wheel of one that you support. Just razzing ya!
2nd. What did you do on your test drive to make it memorable for the other drivers on the road?
3rd. Do I have to pick just one feature? I like the convertible top but I also like the HID lights.

Btw, inquiring minds want to know who Ashley is and what is your relationship with her?

Ashley is also a Customer Service Representative for GM, thus making her a fellow employee

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #18
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
My favorite feature...thats tough. Im going to go with my manual transmission though, don't think id enjoy the car as much if it was an automatic.

Now the real question....when you going to buy a Camaro of your own
Old 12-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #19
Ghost1LE

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Congratulations on getting behind the wheel of the car we all love so much. It is definitely an experience and a thrill everytime I drive mine, especially my new 1LE

Sad to see they didn't let you try out the 2SS I think the HUD, leather seats, ambient lighting, gauges, etc.. all add a little extra to the experience!

Hope to see you join us as a fellow owner one day.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #20
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Brandon nice to put a face with the fingers that do all the typing.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #21
rydahog

Drives: camaro ss
your sitting to close to the steering wheel......:(
rydahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #22
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
Quote:
Hey guys!

Ashley and I were able to experience the amazing performance of the 2013 Camaro 1SS, yesterday! Needless to say, we will never forget the ride nor will anybody else on the road.

Getting into the Camaro, we were amazed by the stunning detail of the interior, including the all new Chevrolet MyLink with navigation. After discovering all of the options available, we hit the road.

Attachment 447683

Attachment 447684

We could not help but to grin in this beast. There is no denying that the Camaro is a very powerful vehicle and not to mention, you feel like you own the traffic. It was almost like feeling like a "million bucks."

We definitely enjoyed our time as we learned the layout to better serve you, our loyal fans and customers.

My favorite feature, as you may all know already, was the new ColorTouch radio as I am a "technology junkie" and the sound that it puts out.

Ashley states that her most exciting feature was "the way it handled and the easiness of the drive."

Pics are posted below!

Attachment 447685

Attachment 447686

Attachment 447687

What is everyone's favorite feature?

Brandon
Am I missing something here??? I take it they have never driven the 5th gen before? Or did the 2013 change HP ratings, extreme make over to the interior ect? To me it looks no diff from a 2010 with the exception of my link, steering wheel and a few other minor things.
I mean I understand being excited but to me it's as if they've not driven a 5th gen Camaro until the 2013 lol

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by '11 cyber grey vert View Post
I see that you test drove a convertible...did you check for a broken 5th bow or water management bag failure???
Very sorry could not resist the urge.
Have all the top issues been resolved with the 2013MY?
PLEASE KEEP PUSHING GM TO HELP WITH THE TOP ISSUES OF THE 2011 AND 2012 MY

Thanks
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #24
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
I see that you test drove a convertible...did you check for a broken 5th bow or water management bag failure???
Very sorry could not resist the urge.
Have all the top issues been resolved with the 2013MY?
PLEASE KEEP PUSHING GM TO HELP WITH THE TOP ISSUES OF THE 2011 AND 2012 MY

Thanks
'11 cyber grey vert, I apologize for any frustrations that you may have had with your convertible. As you may already know, we address each vehicle concern on a case by case basis and this is why we have the bumper to bumper warranty, to give peace of mind when purchasing a vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
Hope that you have a good life insurance policy ,with a driver called ASHLEY one never know .
But apparently she did great , or you were lucky , beginners luck one can say .
oldfriend, Ha! She did wonderfully. If anything, she may have handled it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDan View Post
So, now that the immature folks have weighed in (you know who you are) - I'll add thanks for taking the time to learn about the car so you can be a better advocate.
SSDan, This is exactly what we wanted to do so that we could better serve everyone. We did learn a few things here and there. Thank you for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28racer View Post
The whole car!!!
z28racer, You are definitely not kidding! We were amazed by the entire car as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke736 View Post
Thanks for your support!
Deke736, You are very welcome! We also thank all of you for your support through the years as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
My favorite feature.... Can I say how it makes me feel every time I drive it?
Angrybird 12, This is exactly the same feeling that I experienced. I just need to get one for myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctinatx View Post
Cool ... Nice to put some faces with the names
ctinatx, No problem! We were very happy to show everyone that we are "people!" We are here for any questions that anyone may have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessSinister View Post

LessSinister, I know, right? (The answer to your first question ) Secondly, I think everyone was just in awe at the appearance of the Camaro. Lastly, Ashley is a customer service representative, just like me for GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Jewel RS View Post
Brandon and Ashley, thanks for taking the time to get to know the cars we have such a passion for and putting a face to the names. We all appreciate your efforts at trying to help us when we have a problem!
Tell us more about yourselves. What is your positions at GM? Etc...
Red Jewel RS, Ashley and I are social media customer service representatives for GM. We are responsible for scanning over 90 forums to help provide recall and warranty information, as well as any owner's manual information. We also act as a liaison between the customer and the dealership, if an issue arises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
My favorite feature...thats tough. Im going to go with my manual transmission though, don't think id enjoy the car as much if it was an automatic.

Now the real question....when you going to buy a Camaro of your own
Neumatic, We were unable to test drive the manual, but this is great feedback to know for next time! As for your real question: as soon as time allows me to!

Brandon
Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #25
'11 cyber grey vert
"SHARK" Born Apr.26,2011

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
'11 cyber grey vert, I apologize for any frustrations that you may have had with your convertible. As you may already know, we address each vehicle concern on a case by case basis and this is why we have the bumper to bumper warranty, to give peace of mind when purchasing a vehicle.

Brandon

Brandon,
I have had my convertible for 2 years, out of which it has been winter stored for about 9-10 months.So it has only been driven for about 14 months out of the 2 years.
My convertible will be going back in the spring for its 3rd roof repair in 14 months of usage...not a very good track record .The car only has about 7000 miles on it.

Why won't GM issue an extended warranty for the top for me? or at least extend the time frame but keep the mileage restrictions the same?

I would really like to know that the roof has been fixed properly once and for all and then I would not be as concerned with an extended warranty, but I have yet to have an entire summer without issues.

Have all the issues been resolved with the 2013MY convertibles?
'11 cyber grey vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #26
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Brandon,
I have had my convertible for 2 years, out of which it has been winter stored for about 9-10 months.So it has only been driven for about 14 months out of the 2 years.
My convertible will be going back in the spring for its 3rd roof repair in 14 months of usage...not a very good track record .The car only has about 7000 miles on it.

Why won't GM issue an extended warranty for the top for me? or at least extend the time frame but keep the mileage restrictions the same?

I would really like to know that the roof has been fixed properly once and for all and then I would not be as concerned with an extended warranty, but I have yet to have an entire summer without issues.

Have all the issues been resolved with the 2013MY convertibles?
'11 cyber grey vert,

The best thing to do is to contact GM of Canada if you have any issues with your top at all. Their phone number is 800-263-3777. As for 2013 MY Camaros, the same thing applies, each vehicle concern is addressed on a case by case basis. I, personally, have not seen any issues come about thus far.

Brandon
Old 12-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #27
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
Can we address the fact that the new wheels are hideous?

Nice car otherwise
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #28
tramtwo

Drives: 2013 1LE
Thanks.... pssst its a 2SS

Never mind its an SS/RS...
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote