Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 02-03-2015, 09:59 AM   #15
Jalberdi99

Drives: 2014 Summit White 2SS/RS M6
i bought 3 cars from them and so far no problems. (knock on wood)
Old 02-03-2015, 10:23 AM   #16
Gary24

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS 1LE
I bought mine from them as well. No issues.
Gary24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:41 PM   #17
VEESIKS
formerly 2011Camaro

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS IBM M6
My car has been there since MLK day (Jan 19th)...still yet to get it back.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:04 AM   #18
Inferno Orange 2SS-RS
US Army Retired

Drives: IOM 2SS-RS - A6 (L99)
Got my 07 Suburban there, but have never used their service department. Based on some of these comments, glad I have not used them.

Inferno Orange 2SS-RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #19
SS4Fun
and that it is!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/ SLP ZL575 #70
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEESIKS View Post
My car has been there since MLK day (Jan 19th)...still yet to get it back.
Feel for you........... not going to get into my issues with them. Wish you the best!!

When Lindsay calls to say your (me) car is ready and 2 minutes later SLP calls and says Lindsay can't fix your car!!!!
Old 02-10-2015, 08:30 PM   #20
VEESIKS
formerly 2011Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Fun View Post
Feel for you........... not going to get into my issues with them. Wish you the best!!

When Lindsay calls to say your (me) car is ready and 2 minutes later SLP calls and says Lindsay can't fix your car!!!!
I had them send me a screen shot of the warranty calculator they submitted when they say that GM wouldn't cover it and they filed it under bumper to bumper on a 1997 Blazer 2 door LS......
Old 02-12-2015, 08:15 AM   #21
SS4Fun
and that it is!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/ SLP ZL575 #70
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEESIKS View Post
I had them send me a screen shot of the warranty calculator they submitted when they say that GM wouldn't cover it and they filed it under bumper to bumper on a 1997 Blazer 2 door LS......
Sorry............. but, what?
Old 02-13-2015, 01:48 PM   #22
VEESIKS
formerly 2011Camaro

They tried to tell me GM wasn't going to cover my engine and so I asked for a copy of the worksheet they submit to get warranty work approved and they had filed it under bumper to bumper instead of power train and the VIN belonged to a 97 Blazer LS. Only thing that was correct on the whole paper was my name and phone number.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:50 AM   #23
jshaf
Montani Semper Liberi

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
in the fall of 2013 I found a black 1ss I wanted to purchase from them, but I had to wait to go get the car and I live roughly 7-8 hours away. started a dialog with them via messaging and the time came for me to make the trip there and they reassured me the car was there the night before I made the journey, I get there and there is no black camaro to be found, bumped in to what I think was a service department person and they said it had been sold days earlier. I suspected this might be the case because the car I wanted disappeared from the official site stock listing a couple days before I started my trip. the salesman lied to me and reassured me it was there, not just one person but three told me the same thing before I made the trip. when I got there they tried to get me to buy more expensive models and then would not give me and breaks or anything for my time. they bated me and then switched me. honestly I could have snapped someones neck when I left there. biggest bunch of sleaze balls I have ever encountered!!! wouldn't buy crap off them!!

Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tude Headers, Stainless Works High Flow Cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback, Z/28 Air Intake, RDP Tuned, FR41 Chrome Rims, 1100W stereo, 35% Tint
jshaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:17 AM   #24
Cowboys33

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaf View Post
in the fall of 2013 I found a black 1ss I wanted to purchase from them, but I had to wait to go get the car and I live roughly 7-8 hours away. started a dialog with them via messaging and the time came for me to make the trip there and they reassured me the car was there the night before I made the journey, I get there and there is no black camaro to be found, bumped in to what I think was a service department person and they said it had been sold days earlier. I suspected this might be the case because the car I wanted disappeared from the official site stock listing a couple days before I started my trip. the salesman lied to me and reassured me it was there, not just one person but three told me the same thing before I made the trip. when I got there they tried to get me to buy more expensive models and then would not give me and breaks or anything for my time. they bated me and then switched me. honestly I could have snapped someones neck when I left there. biggest bunch of sleaze balls I have ever encountered!!! wouldn't buy crap off them!!
Same thing they LIE to me about a car. Would never go there again.
Cowboys33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 08:23 PM   #25
VEESIKS
formerly 2011Camaro

Got my car home today and put it under a fine toothed comb-- found multiple lines routed incorrectly, wires pinched between radiator and radiator mount, a cap to an oil bottle, and for the big finish my car now gives me "Oil pressure low shut off engine" about a minute and a half after start up.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:15 PM   #26
Rakito
Thunderfury

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS M6 1/205
I went there one time to test drive a 1SS before I found my Dusk Edition CPO. Told them I wouldn't be in the market until Feb but they kept calling me. Told them I worked AT a dealership and know they should just leave me alone. Finally they did after I said "No I will contact you WHEN I am ready". Finally bought my car this last Sat and don't plan on going there. Plan to do all my service at Radley, they did my old 1LS right with repairs and radio add for USB (2011 didn't have it stock).
"Thunderfury"

Old Car:
"Blu Bee"
2011 Camaro LS Imperial Blue
HURST Short-Throw M6
--You will be missed good buddy--
Rakito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 03:04 PM   #27
VEESIKS
formerly 2011Camaro

Lindsay Chevy seems to care less about my car displaying low oil pressure. Service manager won't call me back and their only response was "try changing the oil pressure sensor- it's not covered under warranty anyways". Spoke with service manager at Radley here in Fredericksburg and he is willing to take my car on if the issue continues after sensor replacement.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:17 PM   #28
Rakito
Thunderfury

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS M6 1/205
I would much rather go to Radley than Lindsay. I live about right dab in the middle of them so distance either way doesn't matter to me. But Radley does have their own Geico Repair Shop on the same location but diff building than their service area and beforethe renovations it looked really nice, always nice and honest when I got service done there.
"Thunderfury"

Old Car:
"Blu Bee"
2011 Camaro LS Imperial Blue
HURST Short-Throw M6
--You will be missed good buddy--
Rakito is offline   Reply With Quote