Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #575
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Chris one question did ur guy have to take ur rivets off when he did ur rims and if he did were they able to re use them or did u have to buy more...the reason im asking is we want to powdercoat are rivets but we keep hearing mixed reviews on it...sum say once u take ur rivets off u cant reuse them and others say u can...just wanted to know if ur guy did
Not sure they don't look new to me. My wheel is a 3 piece I know you're are two. Not sure if that matters. He didn't charge me anymore than we discussed initially so I can't really say.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #576
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Not sure they don't look new to me. My wheel is a 3 piece I know you're are two. Not sure if that matters. He didn't charge me anymore than we discussed initially so I can't really say.
Would u be able to ask him if he had to take out the rivets and if so did he reuse them...please lol
Old 04-29-2013, 01:24 AM   #577
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
I wish we could all get together for a damn car show. That would be insane!
Yo Tommy my boy, what's popping west coast? Yeah just to hang out with you and Chris would be epic bro trust.

Chris, I'm on that bro...we got a lot of little things to add and repair, a few updates, and finally the finishing part a paint repair correction and Opti sealing once its fully detailed. I'll hit you once I speak with the tri state rep in regards to the tent.

Yo look here for some info www.newimagemotorsports.com as well as Rui my tuner at www.azevedomotorsports.com. we all parted ways after NOPI and all the national events stop 2008, the sites been down since 2008 or 9, but from what I've been told NOPI is starting again soon and all the guy's will get back together. Back in those days I was pushing the euro's, Amg Benz, Bmw 5 and 6 series as well as a lexus gs all fully custom and tuned out. These were the best times for car shows man and it was real serious no bullshit like we see now a day's.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #578
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Would u be able to ask him if he had to take out the rivets and if so did he reuse them...please lol
Sure thing
Old 04-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #579
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Yo Tommy my boy, what's popping west coast? Yeah just to hang out with you and Chris would be epic bro trust.

Chris, I'm on that bro...we got a lot of little things to add and repair, a few updates, and finally the finishing part a paint repair correction and Opti sealing once its fully detailed. I'll hit you once I speak with the tri state rep in regards to the tent.

Yo look here for some info www.newimagemotorsports.com as well as Rui my tuner at www.azevedomotorsports.com. we all parted ways after NOPI and all the national events stop 2008, the sites been down since 2008 or 9, but from what I've been told NOPI is starting again soon and all the guy's will get back together. Back in those days I was pushing the euro's, Amg Benz, Bmw 5 and 6 series as well as a lexus gs all fully custom and tuned out. These were the best times for car shows man and it was real serious no bullshit like we see now a day's.
Wouldn't it be sick if we all got together? Our cars together would be the end of the show haha.

I'm down my dude like I said you tell me what the deal is and we can coordinate from there. Damn man those sound like some serious players in the game, if they showed up best believe you weren't winning LOL .
Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #580
VanquisherSS

I've made moves to purchase a 9" Kit from Gforce, so I'll be getting the track times this year for sure. Very exciting for me I've been waiting to let it rip down the track with the new setup for a long time.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #581
VanquisherSS

Out for a little stroll tonight I haven't driven the car in awhile knocking some dust off of it.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:16 PM   #582
RX SS RACERX

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS RJT
The video is private?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #583
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX SS RACERX View Post
The video is private?
Whoops, fixed it.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #584
laditee

Woooow that bad boy sounds crazy lol...i would just move right the hell out ur way if u came next to me...
Old 05-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #585
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Poor car needs the !driver mod.
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #586
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
Poor car needs the !driver mod.
Thanks Matt, unfortunately I know it does everytime I get in the car I know its muttering under its exhaust breath, "Not this buffoon again."

Its also pretty hard to get any sort of traction with my 22s LOL. I haven't really even hit the nitrous yet. I did it once briefly on the highway and it resulted in uncontrollable wheelspin.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #587
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Woooow that bad boy sounds crazy lol...i would just move right the hell out ur way if u came next to me...
Haha thanks! Usually people don't need to move I'm already moving past them at a high rate of speed LOL. I'm still waiting for the wheel guy to confirm he re-used my stuff. He said he re-used them.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #588
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Haha thanks! Usually people don't need to move I'm already moving past them at a high rate of speed LOL. I'm still waiting for the wheel guy to confirm he re-used my stuff. He said he re-used them.
Hahaha that sounds about right...thanks I thought they were reuseable

Tags
camaro of the week