Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 08-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
Cymaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT2/RS
Another Bad Dealership Experience

So I found a 2013 Certified Camaro 2SS on Autotrader with 4000 miles in Kansas City a dealer was asking $28,xxx. I checked on their website and that price was also the same there. I thought wow what a deal I'm going to call them about that. Called in and they said they had it about a week and I could give them my CC to hold it until I could come in and look this weekend. I said I would need to think about it. So the day after I initially called them the price online at both Autotrader and their website was $30,999!!! What are these dealers thinking trying to play games all the time. Before that I think they probably asked me 3-4 times for my CC number to hold the car with a $500 "refundable" deposit. I'm so angry right now. They did tell me they would honor that price I first saw, but I'm not going to drive 4 hours to get there and then have them change the price of my trade. I'm sure it would "magically" be worth $2000 less
Cymaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
yeah, you're right they never loose..sorry
ssrs2lt is offline   Reply With Quote