Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
MAJOR PEDDERS EVENT IN iNDIANAPOLIS! SATURDAY, MARCH 20TH. MEET PETE

MAJOR PEDDERS EVENT IN iNDIANAPOLIS! SATURDAY, MARCH 20TH. MEET PETE

I am VERY excited to announce a major Pedders Day, Saturday, MARCH 20th in Indianapolis, In. Pete will be there! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PEDDERS EVENT!

Location and contact Info.
Raymond's Alignment
3828 Clarks Creek Road
Plainfield, In. 46168
Bruce Raymond is contact
bruce@raymondsalignment.com
(317)838-7112
www.raymondsalignment.com

Why is this event cooler than normal?

The answer is the reason Pete will be there!! Raymond's has significantly expanded their operation and has hired new people. Pete will be arriving there Saturday, the 20th, to give sales and product training, AND TO PERFORM THE FREE 28 POINT INSPECTIONS!,

We are looking for certification vehicles for the following:
a. 2010 Camaro
b. GTO
c. G8
d. Any of the LXs; Challengers, Chargers, 300c's Magnums, etc

Call Bruce and he can discuss making your ride a certification vehicle. We will schedule certification Track systems on these vehicles.

Benifits of a Certification Vehicle

1. A Certification vehicle is actually the most accurate, technically perfect install that can be done! The focus is accuracy and procedures, and not speed.
2. If you desire, they will give you a photo essay of your build to show your buddies. Just tell them how many pcitures you would like. This is optional but available if you would like it.
4. We will give you a KILLER parts and labor discount. You will get 10% off parts and labor, and free shipping on the parts they install.
5. We will have you show off your sweet ride on our Pedders day because it will be one of our showcase rides.
6. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE PRIORITY DELIVERY OF YOUR PEDDERS PARTS

THE GREAT PEDDERS DAY EVENT, SATURDAY THE 20TH!

1. Pedders Days are great fun. You get to show off your sweet rides, and shoot the bull with guys just as anal and fanatic as you. LOL
2. We will have a contest with Trophies for the Best Looking, Best Mechanical and Best Overall ride.. So spit shine your beauty and bring her down!!
3. We will feed you well!!
4. You will have the opportunity to chat with Pete and see his Camaro if the weather holds out
5. You will be given 10% off parts and labor for all Pedders Parts ordered or purchased on this day only!!
6. If time allows, we can have free technical seminars on product issues and concerns with open discussions for all.
7. We will do our best to have vehicles for you to take rides in!
THE FREE PEDDERS 28 POINT INSPECTION BY Pete!!!
8. If space allows, see Pete do a 100 yard burnout!!

Everyone who wants it, can have a free Pedders 28 Point Inspection, and you will be by my side seeing everything that Pete will see with accurate explanations so you can easily understand!!

Every Pedders Day we have ever done, there has been at least 1 ride that proves there is a GOD! As the GTOs and LXs get older. It is better to know, than to prey every night that everything is OK!! HONEST!

What was the Biggest Pedders Day in History? November 2006. I had 106 GTOS present and I think Pete and I did over 40 inspections for everyone. The Indianapolis market is seriously larger than the SF market, plus only included GTOs! Now Pedders is the premier Suspension System Manufacturer for GTOs, G8s, LXs, and of coarse the new Camaro; Plus soon to be the new Mustang! Those of you that think you are good weasels can try and out talk Pete into talking about special projects Pedders is working on. You can at least try!!

SO WHAT CAN BE DONE IF YOU ARE NOT IN TOWN THAT DAY

We understand not everyone can be in town for this great event. So what can be done?
1. You can come in during he week by appointment only for your 28 pt inspection or technical advise, and order your parts and still get the full advantages of our Pedders Day, and having Raymonds check out your ride
2. If you cannot come in during the week, or our Pedders Day, you can call Bruce, tell him when you can come in, and he will see if we can honor the benefits of this great event.
So
FREE INSPECTIONS,
FREE FOOD AND DRINK
FREE CAR SHOW
TROPHIES TO THE BEST OF 3 CARS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE
LIFETIME WARRANTIES ON PARTS WHEN ORDERED AND INSTALLED BY RAYMONDS
GREAT DISCOUNTS
FREE ADVISE ON YOUR SUSPENSION UPGRADES
FREE TECHNICAL SUSPENSION ADVISE
WE WILL HAVE OUR FAMOUS XA COIL OVERS AVAILABLE ON SITE FOR THIS GREAT EVENT
PEDDERS AND RAYMONDS WILL EQUAL TONS OF FUN!!

Just how much fun can we have???

Any questions, just ask!

thanks
mike
dms

Last edited by Info@PeddersUSA.com; 02-22-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
wer2foxs

Drives: 2010 VR SS
Wow, Sounds like a great time. I will be there!
wer2foxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
We need one of these in FL.
orange10s.c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #4
DirtTrackFan
LB#18057

Drives: 15 Chevy CC LTZ Z71,10 CamaroSS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to DirtTrackFan
Gonna try and make it up there. What time does it all start? I've read it several times, didn't see a time. Pete's a real nice guy and knows his stuff. Talk to him several times when i had my GTO.
LB
Old 02-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #5
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Marked on my calendar!! I actually stopped by Raymonds last weekend on the way to Metropolis to make sure I knew where it was located.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #6
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Not sure on the tiems. Bruce should be on here today. I would think it will start aroudn 10:ooam

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:33 AM   #7
leadfoot

Drives: 1LT RS
We'll likely be there.
leadfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #8
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2014 Z28 camaro
Hey guy's it starts at 10 Am ends at 4 pm or later.so feel free to drop by.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #9

We are still in need of one more certification camaro.this is a great time to save on some upgrades to your car.Here is a picture of our shop car with the Pedders track 2 kit installed.
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #10

Hi Guys:

Just bumping the thread to let you know we are planning to have a great day. It's still March 20, 2010 regardless of the weather. We're starting at 10:00 and going from there. I have the Camaro Xa's in stock and ready to go. We are offering a Pedders Day Discount of 10% off parts if you buy them that day. We are also offering 10% off labor if it is booked that day. The 10% off is for ANY Pedders Parts Bought Saturday. (Sorry folks, no internet sales on this one.

We are still planning on Justice Pete from Pedders USA and eigher the Camaro or his newest project car will be there. We also have the local Mustang club, Pontiac Club, and a few Mopars planning on showing up.

As always, the 28 point inspections are free. If anyone is interested in the 28 point inspections, let me know. Post here, PM, or call the shop. An appointment will not be needed for the inspections. I'm looking forward to a great event and seeing everybody out here.

Bruce 317-838-7112
Old 03-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #11

Come out and meet Justice Pete at our open house March 20.The central Indiana camaro club is hosting a show and shine,all makes and models are invited with trophies for the top 25 at this event .There will be great deals on Pedders as well.So come out and have a good time with other car nuts.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #12
PartsGedder

Drives: -
Bruce - You still have xa's available?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:55 AM   #13

Yes we have them in stock and will be able to install them at the open house if anyone is interested just pm me.

Last edited by Bruce@raymondsperformance; 03-12-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #14
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
I've had some PM's back and forth with Bruce on lowering springs and I'm planning to be there. If all goes well, I should leave the northeast side of Indy on the 20th between 0830 and 0845hrs and take my time on the drive.

If I'm blessed and it's the Lords will and my bank looks right, I might have to get lowered on this day, maybe. Has to super sweet deal!
Looking forward to it regardless though.

Peace!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote