Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 02-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #5223
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Hey Pete, Jackie and Dan have me all set up! Thanks!
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #5224
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
He is getting what you already have.

Yup.. We've been chatting via PM.. I Don't want those take off's. They won't work on my lawnmower. They Definitely are not an upgrade for my car..

I'm glad Mike is coming to his senses and going with Exceptional quality RED Pedders parts.You will like them.

I was more hoping MWS444 was gonna PM me with his list of take off items from his SUPER SECRET mods..
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #5225
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
To 600 and 444
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #5226
PartsGedder

Drives: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Hey Pete, Jackie and Dan have me all set up! Thanks!
I did chuckle a little when I saw the order come across...
Old 02-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #5227
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartsGedder View Post
I did chuckle a little when I saw the order come across...
Dan, How you doing? Sorry I missed your call, seems like I spend about 95% of my time on the phone with another on hold. But I guess the alternative would not pay for my toys and mods so I should be grateful.
How is Heath, tell him hello for me.
Thanks for the help!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #5228
BIGSWOLE

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 2SS/RS (L99)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
Lingenfelter's pricing is here: http://www.lingenfelter.com/engine-p...aro-gen-5-2010
Each package is listed with the pricing and what is included.
Damn,I wish I had 30 + stacks to spend on a new engine.I'de love to drive a car with the ls9 in it.
BIGSWOLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #5229
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSWOLE View Post
Damn,I wish I had 30 + stacks to spend on a new engine.I'de love to drive a car with the ls9 in it.
LOL...It takes a very understanding wife, a lot of hard work and Gods good Grace. Hang in there man the hard/smart work usually pays off.

I think everyone here on this thread feels very blessed to be able to afford our mods and toys.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #5230
JusticePete

Quote:
LOL...It takes a very understanding wife, a lot of hard work and Gods good Grace. Hang in there man the hard/smart work usually pays off.

I think everyone here on this thread feels very blessed to be able to afford our mods and toys.
We are all blessed in many ways. Faith, family, friends and health are all anyone can ask for.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #5231
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
We are all blessed in many ways. Faith, family, friends and health are all anyone can ask for.
+1

Dollars are nice but worth nothing with out the rest!
Old 02-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #5232
PartsGedder

Drives: -
Quote:
Dan, How you doing? Sorry I missed your call, seems like I spend about 95% of my time on the phone with another on hold. But I guess the alternative would not pay for my toys and mods so I should be grateful.
How is Heath, tell him hello for me.
Thanks for the help!

No worries Mike. I've been busy with the new parts and keeping stock moving. Keep on the phone and take care of business and the family.

I have to run some parts up the Heath soon so I'll tell him and Jimmy "Hi" for you.

Dan
Old 02-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #5233
barrylnv

Drives: 2010 2SS IMB LS3/M6
Quote:

Amen brother! I think we all feel and think the same way. And you are right on about the working hard and smart. Here's my story:

When I started college in '93 my motivation was buying a new Z28 or WS6 T/A when I graduated. I would be the first in my generation to finish college if I could do it. Growing up busting knuckles on ancient equipment on the farm, I wanted that car so bad I could taste it. I finished in '97, decided to do grad school, said I'd buy the car when I finished. Then I met my future wife at grad school, did even more schooling, got married, bought a house, had kids, started a business ... still no car. But all along I kept the dream alive. When they re-introduced the Camaro my wife pushed me to go for it. I took delivery of mine just days prior to the 16th anniversary of starting school. FINALLY got my gratification! Oh, and then I decided after having it for a few months that maybe I deserved a LPE 650 package too

I'm very blessed with good health and a wonderful family. I honestly think my wife was happier for me than I was for myself when I ordered and took delivery of the car. My son and daughter drove the car out of the showroom with me, and still talk about doing that. It was and still is a fun family toy. My two oldest (ages 5 and 7) get buckled in, brace themselves, and say "we're ready, hit it!". I put the hammer down and they just grin ear to ear as the LPE 650 shoves them into the seats (the 4.10 gears help too!). They call it "the rocket" ... I kinda like that .

Beyond the many wonderful blessings I have, I'm thankful Chevy brought this back as a real performance car that is affordable and easy to mod with such great results. This is fun, having the time of my life with this car. Never dreamed I'd have this much power or get into road racing! This is a long. long ways from the old farm beaters we drove!

I don't often have time to do much posting on Camaro5 but I do read it often and just love this LPE forum. Man, this brotherhood rocks!
Attached Images

ZR1 Clutch / LPE Flywheel
LPE IBM Coil Covers
Thorley Shorty Headers
Borla 140280 Cat-back
ADM Boost Gauge
MTI Shifter
Hotchkis Sway Bars
LPE Floor Mats
SRP Heel-Toe Pedals
barrylnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #5234
JusticePete

That smile says it all!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #5235
mws444

Congrats Barry!!!

You have a very handsome son, and a great wife!!

Keep living the real American Dream Buddy!
Old 02-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #5236
barrylnv

Drives: 2010 2SS IMB LS3/M6
Thanks guys. Yes, the real American Dream is alive and well, and here's to hoping and helping more people go for it.

Oh, about my wife ... there were many words of wisdom passed down from my gramps to me when working together on the farm (he was like a second father, was with him nearly every day and loved it). The best was "son, the most important decision you will ever make is who you choose to spend the rest of your life with". That advice stuck with me!
ZR1 Clutch / LPE Flywheel
LPE IBM Coil Covers
Thorley Shorty Headers
Borla 140280 Cat-back
ADM Boost Gauge
MTI Shifter
Hotchkis Sway Bars
LPE Floor Mats
SRP Heel-Toe Pedals
barrylnv is offline   Reply With Quote