Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 04-13-2020, 04:32 PM   #1
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
ARP Bolts - can someone help identify?

Hello all, I’ve searched and searched and can’t seem to find these.

I’m looking for all my new replacement bolts (will have 12pt stainless available for sale) in BLACK oxide HEX pattern.

Looking for :

Intake bolts (10)
Coil pack bolts (16)
Throttle body (4)
Fuel rails (4)
Side fender bolts

I have found the intake and coil pack bolts in black hex, but can’t find the other three anywhere on Summit or otherwise for some reason. Everywhere I read shows all bolts are available in black and stainless and in hex and 12pt.

Will keep all stainless if can’t get them all to match for obvious reason, bjt hoping someone is more well versed in these than I am.

TIA

Pics of cart so far

Pic of fender bolts I’m referencing above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 04:42 PM   #2
TwentyTen2SSRS

ARP Bolts - can someone help identify?

Think found fuel rail bolts - 660-1001

These them?

Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
Old 04-13-2020, 04:51 PM   #3
TwentyTen2SSRS

And are these then the throttle body? Part 660-1006

Old 04-14-2020, 12:56 AM   #4
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
Hey man, sorry to get off topic here, but do you mind telling me which fenders you have? I have been looking for a set. I recently got an estimate for some body work on my passenger side fender that actually is around the same price as a set of brand new carbon fiber fenders.

I am mainly concerned with fitment and overall quality. Did you have them installed or did they they require any specific adjustments?
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7Ί overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160Ί thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI
InFiD3ViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 02:01 AM   #5
blake-b

Drives: 2009 ZR1
Take your stock bolts and measure them. Then go to ARP's site and search by measurement.

If I recall, the side fender bolts are an M6 but I don't know the length.

Here is the M6 page (the first one)
https://arp-bolts.com/kits/bulk.php?...D=6&P=13&WS=11
blake-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 02:57 PM   #6
TwentyTen2SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFiD3ViL View Post
Hey man, sorry to get off topic here, but do you mind telling me which fenders you have? I have been looking for a set. I recently got an estimate for some body work on my passenger side fender that actually is around the same price as a set of brand new carbon fiber fenders.

I am mainly concerned with fitment and overall quality. Did you have them installed or did they they require any specific adjustments?

Seibon/Anderson vented fenders.

Definitely not plug and play. Needed body shop experienced in carbon fiber to mount them up. They come 10mm wider to allow shops to get exact fitment (hence why not plug and play).

One of my favorite mods and one I get a lot of compliments on (along with cf hood, trunk/spoiler, splitter). All CF!

Shoot me a pm of you have any other questions happy to help. I’d recommend researching best body shop who works with carbon fiber. Luckily I have a whole complex of auto specialty businesses right near me

Old 04-22-2020, 04:30 PM   #7
TwentyTen2SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwentyTen2SSRS View Post
Hello all, I’ve searched and searched and can’t seem to find these.

I’m looking for all my new replacement bolts (will have 12pt stainless available for sale) in BLACK oxide HEX pattern.

Looking for :

Intake bolts (10)
Coil pack bolts (16)
Throttle body (4)
Fuel rails (4)
Side fender bolts

I have found the intake and coil pack bolts in black hex, but can’t find the other three anywhere on Summit or otherwise for some reason. Everywhere I read shows all bolts are available in black and stainless and in hex and 12pt.

Will keep all stainless if can’t get them all to match for obvious reason, bjt hoping someone is more well versed in these than I am.

TIA

Pics of cart so far

Pic of fender bolts I’m referencing above

Can someone help? I don’t have my car to remove them from, and want to get this order in so I can get my car back ASAP.

I was just about to order when I checked the ARP 130-2001 intake bolt kits. On Summit, it doesn’t show that it is compatible with 6.2L engine. However, the same ones I bought in stainless (that are on the car now) I checked on Summit, and they also show that they don’t fit.

Here is direct link

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/arp-130-2001

Any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk