Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 08-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #43
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camaro70 View Post
Are there any other pieces that should be added to pace car package?
alignment kit?
bolt on RLCA?
other bushings?
The pace car package provides an incredible driving experience. I mean the base car is really good. Adding foundational bushes, coilovers and sway bars takes it to a very high level of performance. I am addicted to over the top suspension so I want everything and then I want more. I also own the company which makes the upgrades a necessity on my cars.

The bolt on RLCA bracket is a good long term durability addition.

I am fanatical about alignment. The extended range of our alignment bolts and the ability to add caster make them highly desirable. With the sub-frame dropped for the sub-frame inserts it makes sense to add the alignment bolts so you don't have to go back and do it again.

Additional bushes can be added at a later date, IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED THEM AFTER DRIVING ON YOUR PACE CAR PACKAGE, with no duplication of installation labor.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote