Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 05-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
Cookie Monster
Belle Isle

Drives: 2014 1LE
Cool Did some 1LE shopping today

I finally decided that I wanted a 2013 over 2014 1LE, so I finally went to my dealership where I bought my previous 2 cars.
My salesman (a guy who I feels works for me) said it was too late to put in new orders (obviously with a 4/19/2013 cutoff date). He said he'll call me back after he finds all available cars from different dealerships within a 200mile radius, similar to my likings;
-2SS
-1LE package
-RS package
-NPP Exhaust
-CRT color (ALL are a must! except the color, and there aren't any CRTs are left in that 200mile radius)
He estimated it'll be between 43-45K. The credit score was 700 even. He also said I'll have to wait to see my finance options with Ally until we find the car & price.
I guess my question to you all is, is it possible to get 0% financing with a 700 score? And can that BeckyRogers lady help us out? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
DemonZL1

Drives: like a granny
You can pm becky and see what she says. Super helpful.

Anderson composites coupon code : Demon
DemonZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Well it would likely depend on what length loan term you would be looking for. I had a higher credit score than 700 but there wasn't any 0% rates for 72 months available.
If you are in Detroit area then Becky is not that far away from you in Woodhaven. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you contact her and work with her on this car purchase. You live much closer than I do and I would make the 8 hour drive again in a heartbeat to buy another car from her. In fact as I was reading this Becky just called me to check on how everything was going and it's been almost 3 weeks since I took delivery. It kind of freaked me out actually. As I read her name in your post suddenly my cell phone started buzzing and the caller ID said "Becky Doyle @ Rodgers Chevrolet". Kind of freaked me out with the timing. She has quite a few 1LE's on the lot already. You can see what colors she has if you go to rodgers chevrolet website and just look for the SS Performance Pkg option listed. I beleive she had IOM, Silver, Black, White, and possibly an AGM.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
Zorns

Drives: ?
If I remember correctly, Rodgers had those 1LEs for less than what your dealership quoted you.
Zorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
bluBlud

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
I shopped around and got a better rate through a credit union than the dealership could offer through their network of banks.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #6
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
your score shouldn't be an issue, and if you want Crystal Red just ask your salesperson to look a little further afield. There will be some out there.
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #7
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
$43-45K is what it will sticker for. You should be able to buy for quite a bit less.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #8
Cookie Monster
Belle Isle

Thx for all the info & advice
I just pm'd Becky so we'll see what happens. Ill keep you all posted and hopefully ill have pics soon.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #9
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
on BeckyD

she is stocked with 1LE's
Old 05-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
Eric59

Drives: 2013 Summit White 1LE
I agree with Nick S, contact Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet. I bought my car through her from NC, and had it shipped to me. She'll also work with you to get all the rebates you are eligible for.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #11
Cookie Monster
Belle Isle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
on BeckyD

she is stocked with 1LE's
Salesman just called me and said the other dealerships are only willing to make even exchange "dealer-trades". So I guess he can only trade a 1LE for a 1LE. Which he has none so.... I guess each dealership is holding on to the last few 1LE's they have and selling them at top dollar
I have the patience of a 2year old sometimes, lol. I'm thinking of holding out for a 2014 order. And just keep building up the credit score and down payment.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
Dropspeed
2013 Camaro SS1LECTSVZ28

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/1LE
You are in Detroit. Do yourself a favor and just head to Woodhaven and deal with Becky directly. She has 1LE in stock. I visited 2 dealerships before I went there and couldn't be happier with the service.

I am going with a no on the 0% on anything over 36 months.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Salesman just called me and said the other dealerships are only willing to make even exchange "dealer-trades". So I guess he can only trade a 1LE for a 1LE. Which he has none so.... I guess each dealership is holding on to the last few 1LE's they have and selling them at top dollar
I have the patience of a 2year old sometimes, lol. I'm thinking of holding out for a 2014 order. And just keep building up the credit score and down payment.
Just call Becky. The dealers there probably are doing even exchanges on 1LEs. I know if a dealer called wanting one of mine, I'd ask for a 1LE in return too. Most dealers don't have any and they're still somewhat hard to come by if you're looking in a small area.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #14
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I just sent Becky an e-mail for you with a link to your thread here. She'll likely respond tomorrow if she has time (she is very busy but always seems to find time for fellow Camaro enthusiasts).

If anything just call Rodgers Chevrolet and ask for Becky Doyle directly. She will get you squared away!

Tags
1le