Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-13-2019, 11:20 PM   #1
lDejavul

Drives: Camaro SS
Tuning Base to send to remote tuner

This weekend I am putting in headers, CAI, Ported IM/TB and a flex fuel kit. I am going to get it remoted tuned. My question is does anyone have a write up of exactly how I gather the info to send to them to get started? I have the hp tuner with my 2 credits. I also have my wideband sensor that will be installed as well. I know I am going to be throwing some CELS right of the bat.
Dual Mode Exhaust
MRC
Splash Guards

1G1FG1R74G0124089
lDejavul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:29 PM   #2
Mark114

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
You need to get that information from your remote tuner.
Mark114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:55 AM   #3
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lDejavul View Post
This weekend I am putting in headers, CAI, Ported IM/TB and a flex fuel kit. I am going to get it remoted tuned. My question is does anyone have a write up of exactly how I gather the info to send to them to get started? I have the hp tuner with my 2 credits. I also have my wideband sensor that will be installed as well. I know I am going to be throwing some CELS right of the bat.
Email me your stock file along with all your info, car info, mod list, octane burned to tedj@jannettyracing.com and I will get you fixed up .

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:12 AM   #4
6spdhyperblue

Drives: 6th gen
Quote:
Plug in hpt. Hit read vehicle, and tie the credits to that car. Save the stock file and email it.
Old 03-18-2019, 07:41 AM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicul15 View Post
Plug in hpt. Hit read vehicle, and tie the credits to that car. Save the stock file and email it.
Credits are not used until the first time you flash a custom tune file in to the car.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:43 PM   #6
2018ZL1

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10 NFG
Quote:
I can tell you that you have to add the AFR from the wideband into the channels. Ask me how I know!

here is a link to a youtube that tells you how to do it!

2018ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote