Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-25-2011, 10:55 PM   #15
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 2SS/RS View Post
I'd like to get my car a trophy for Christmas but need your help.

She's up for "Camaro of the Month" on facebook.

She has a shot at winning but I need you to click the link below and "LIKE" the picture.

A "LIKE" counts as a vote.

Just click the link below then "LIKE" the picture (bottom left of pic). You must have a facebook account to vote.....

Votes are being accepted until December 31.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn1651 View Post

Well my car got a bucket of adams products, and I got a ten hour day of detailing
Adams stuff rocks though, my car looks brand new
And Adams stuff is the bomb!

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:09 PM   #16
MikeL

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS
CAI Inc. CAI and some Vinyl for the front end around the headlights!

Merry Christmas All!
-Mike
MikeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #17
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
CAI Inc. CAI and some Vinyl for the front end around the headlights!

Merry Christmas All!
-Mike
Got the same and turn signal blackouts
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #18
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Granatelli G1 suspension package. Going to get it painted RJT before I install it. Got it for 50% off too. So got some more money to spend now.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #19
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Pfadt sways and springs and going to order the strut brace in a minute. Bought my own presents
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #20
antnicSS2010

Drives: 2014 White ZL1
I got Crome SS door kick panels, lower black billet grille to match the heritage grille on top, a 185 thermo, and hopefully a wash and wax for her soon !!
Old 12-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #21
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Pfadt sways and springs and going to order the strut brace in a minute. Bought my own presents
See what Bunny got. A lump of coal. Maybe code for carbon fiber to replace all the wood
VR Baron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #22
Marine2011

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
See what Bunny got. A lump of coal. Maybe code for carbon fiber to replace all the wood
No snoopy
Marine2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #23
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine2011 View Post
No snoopy
O.k. Then I still need to get that cord of wood for you to make parts from?
Old 12-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #24
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Great gifts everyone!! You can tell we're all Camaro fanatics when we all put mod. gifts for our car at the top of the list , AND we need to install it ASAP. If I have something new, it's soooooo difficult to not install it pronto. It's just stares at me begging to go on the damn car.

I bought my own presents as well, lol. I went with GMS Rear Trailing Arms, Adjustable Toe Links, JBA High Flows, GMS Subframe Bushing Inserts, and GMS Rear Sway Bar End Link Stiffening Gussets. My Christmas was more on Friday for me because that's when I had it all installed. I am going to order a GMS strut brace as well since it's 50% off for the month of December making it only $50. That's damn good pricing, and won't squash the wallet. How could I not pass that up, lol.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:58 PM   #25
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Great gifts everyone!! You can tell we're all Camaro fanatics when we all put mod. gifts for our car at the top of the list , AND we need to install it ASAP. If I have something new, it's soooooo difficult to not install it pronto. It's just stares at me begging to go on the damn car.

I bought my own presents as well, lol. I went with GMS Rear Trailing Arms, Adjustable Toe Links, JBA High Flows, GMS Subframe Bushing Inserts, and GMS Rear Sway Bar End Link Stiffening Gussets. My Christmas was more on Friday for me because that's when I had it all installed. I am going to order a GMS strut brace as well since it's 50% off for the month of December making it only $50. That's damn good pricing, and won't squash the wallet. How could I not pass that up, lol.
Good job! Hard to pass up that deal!
Old 12-26-2011, 12:01 AM   #26
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Thanks. Yeah, it was one of the best deals I've ever seen on car parts. Anything 50% off is amazing. It was impossible not to buy it and the products are of great quality so I couldn't go wrong.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:01 AM   #27
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post

Good deal for sure Tommy, didn't even notice the strut brace they had. Just ordered the Bmr brace and tunnel brace from JDP. They are having a great sale as well.
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:05 AM   #28
Falundir

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE - Hyper Blue, P85DL
Wife gave me a blank check to pick a mod of my choice. Unfortunately this doesn't mean I can go get the heads I need... but I can take advantage of Granatelli's sale~
Falundir is offline   Reply With Quote