Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 09-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
ADM Performance CAI Installed and Rocking!

This car just keeps getting better and better... er, that is to say, faster and faster! I had the ADM Performance custom CAI installed last week and posted my best 1/8 mile times ever as a result (see the slip below - 1/8 mile in 8.472 seconds!)

To date, ADM Performance has installed my Magnaflow Catback X-Pipe (although it didn't start out as Catback, it ended up that way... eh, Andy?), a pair of the ADM Downpipes and most recently the custom ADM Performance CAI. These minor mod's and the dyno tune have combined to to give my car incredible sound *and* performance!!

Is it possible to love this car more/more everyday? I think so! I could not be happier - thank you ADM Performance!!

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
freemaSSon
Pat @ ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: CGM SS/RS M6
Andy has been my CAR CRACK DEALER for years.....

He's been too busy around the shop lately to get around to my car but it is great seeing all the cars and guys coming through the shop. It is a beautiful thing seeing all these ADM cars popping up every where.

My TBSS turned A LOT of heads at Northstar. Soon my Camaro will be turning heads at Northstar.

"There are two types of racers: cheaters...and losers."
Smokey Yunick

freemaSSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #3
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
This car just keeps getting better and better... er, that is to say, faster and faster! I had the ADM Performance custom CAI installed last week and posted my best 1/8 mile times ever as a result (see the slip below - 1/8 mile in 8.472 seconds!)

To date, ADM Performance has installed my Magnaflow Catback X-Pipe (although it didn't start out as Catback, it ended up that way... eh, Andy?), a pair of the ADM Downpipes and most recently the custom ADM Performance CAI. These minor mod's and the dyno tune have combined to to give my car incredible sound *and* performance!!

Is it possible to love this car more/more everyday? I think so! I could not be happier - thank you ADM Performance!!

Glad to see it work like advertised.Nothing like buying something that actually works.

Andy
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #4
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Glad to see it work like advertised.Nothing like buying something that actually works.
You set the bar pretty high, that's for sure!

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote