Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #9367
Flashpoint135

Drives: 2016 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohemihere View Post
Get to know Frank---starting to think "frank" is a made up character!!! Has anyone really seen frank????
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
Met him once, of course I drove there. That mutha can multi-quote though
OK, but has anyone ever seen Frank and "Black1HP" at the same time? Think about it, Frank had a black Mustang, and the Black1HP vehicle is also Black with a Pony on the front - very similar really...
Old 05-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #9368
Black1HP

Drives: 1810 Contestoga
I obviously can't make it to the capital district, and Frank sure as hell isn't coming out this way, so to answer your question...impossible. You peeps have fun at the Windmill. I still haven't got all the mud scooped out of Nellie's hooha from the last time there.
Black1HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #9369
Duncan420

Drives: 12 45th 2SSRS /11 SW 2SSRS SLP Vert
Welcome to all the new members!sorry to see all the bent cars.Hopefully this isn't the coming trend for the summer.Won't be long now Joe,you'll be cruising the highway!!!!!!Still waiting to hear from the body shop if my trunk stripes came in,then Ican get ZENA's wing put on.
Duncan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #9370
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmginc View Post
i getting it off the train and putting the first 1000 miles on mmmmk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler NY View Post
Joe,

Great News!

Keep us posted!
Thanks, Will do.

Quote:
Cool, looks like you're about 3 weeks from getting your hands on it. I predict 5/30, just in time for Geneva.

LOL, don't wait in the rail yard too long. It will come by truck. Hijack it on the thruway.
That's what I'm thinking.

Quote:
That's awesome Joe!!!!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinman View Post
Awesome news Joe! No reason it should take till the end of the month to get here either, mine took less than 10 days from the day it was built, and that was with stripes
I hope it comes that quick! but these ZL1's are taking their sweet time getting to their owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashpoint135 View Post
This is GREAT - I'll be watching for it to go by on it's way to you (I'm on the Thruway a lot between Syracuse and Buffalo). I can't want to see (and Hear) it is person!!!!
I don't know if it will hit the thruway, My dealer is right off 81 north of the cuse. Unless they take the long way around but keep an eye out just in case.

Quote:
Mine took about the same, but he's at 3400. took mine 12 days from 3400 to 3800(produced). Hopefully this part is a little quicker now.
I hope so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Congratulations Joe. Hopefully you will be driving it to the Geneva event!
That would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan420 View Post
Welcome to all the new members!sorry to see all the bent cars.Hopefully this isn't the coming trend for the summer.Won't be long now Joe,you'll be cruising the highway!!!!!!Still waiting to hear from the body shop if my trunk stripes came in,then Ican get ZENA's wing put on.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm starting to see it, it looks like a peter-built hauling a car trailer. I can't wait..
Old 05-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #9371
kelleyvalley

Drives: 2012 Black Camaro 1LS
Joebot..... saw this commerical on Speed Channel..... I'm sooooo Jelly!! Can't wait to see..... chevy.com/Camarozl1. I want the checkerboard one!!
I tried to attach the Video.... LOL it was upside down... I'm thinking no ZL1 for me!!!!!

Thanks, Will do.

That's what I'm thinking.

Thank you.

I hope it comes that quick! but these ZL1's are taking their sweet time getting to their owners.

I don't know if it will hit the thruway, My dealer is right off 81 north of the cuse. Unless they take the long way around but keep an eye out just in case.

I hope so.

That would be awesome!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm starting to see it, it looks like a peter-built hauling a car trailer. I can't wait..[/QUOTE]
kelleyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #9372
kelleyvalley

Drives: 2012 Black Camaro 1LS
Speaking of wax.... Thanks chris

Quote:
Just Clay barred car. Amazing what come off of what I THOUGHT was a clean car!!!!

Now just have to wait for the Adams polish/wax to come tomorrow
kelleyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #9373
paytnom

Drives: 2012 KIA Forte; 2011 2SS/RS - SGM
I agree, it shouldn't be 3 weeks to get. Advantage of living in upstate NY, western Pa, they ship by truck. Mine was built on Friday 8/13/10, I watched them unload it off the truck Saturday morning 8/21/10. Couldn't pick it up until Monday, but the saleman and I drove it all day Saturday. Bet it driving you crazy how that you are this close.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #9374
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
In Loving Memory of Lyla Kia Wilson ...

Hi Upstate C5 Family ,

Today has been a hard one for Margaret & Me , We have alot of close friends on here and alot of pepole we have met along the way in the last year .

Some of you know our daughter Molly Ann Which is in the US Navy in CA. & her Husband Tyalor , Have been been waiting on thier arrival of thier new daughter , This morning some thing's went wrong and she had to do a emergency delivery ,

Our Grand Daughter Lyla Kia Wilson was born today , But God took her home with him . She is in good hands now and will be a Bright New Angel In heaven ,

We got to see picture's of her , and she is so pretty , We miss her so much already .

I just wanted the family to know, Becuase alot of you knew we were going to be grandparents again ,

My thought & prayers go out to my daughter & Son in-law and to

Lyla Kia Wilson .

Born - May 9th 2012 --- Passed away -- May 9th 2012

Thanks for reading and if you can say a prayer for my little Angel tonight ,

Thanks , Margaret , Jeff & Morgana ..
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #9375
h2omen
h2omen

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Coupe
Send a message via MSN to h2omen
We will be praying for all of your family. There are no words that can be said. But we are here for you should you need anything or someone just to talk to. We're sorry for your loss.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #9376
techinny

Drives: '18 Sierra Denali '05 GMC 2500HD
Jeff, Margaret, Morgana, very sorry for your loss, you know we are here for you.

Had: 2010 SS/RS M6 Hurst STS, Noweeds
techinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #9377
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Somebody in the syracuse area pick up a swap sheet paper and take it to DMGINC there is a ws6 in there ,6 speed loaded 15,995 ..No salt .. weedsport 834-6060
Old 05-09-2012, 08:26 PM   #9378
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
sorry guys , for your family loss
Old 05-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #9379
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figjam-5 View Post
Hi Upstate C5 Family ,

Today has been a hard one for Margaret & Me , We have alot of close friends on here and alot of pepole we have met along the way in the last year .

Some of you know our daughter Molly Ann Which is in the US Navy in CA. & her Husband Tyalor , Have been been waiting on thier arrival of thier new daughter , This morning some thing's went wrong and she had to do a emergency delivery ,

Our Grand Daughter Lyla Kia Wilson was born today , But God took her home with him . She is in good hands now and will be a Bright New Angel In heaven ,

We got to see picture's of her , and she is so pretty , We miss her so much already .

I just wanted the family to know, Becuase alot of you knew we were going to be grandparents again ,

My thought & prayers go out to my daughter & Son in-law and to

Lyla Kia Wilson .

Born - May 9th 2012 --- Passed away -- May 9th 2012

Thanks for reading and if you can say a prayer for my little Angel tonight ,

Thanks , Margaret , Jeff & Morgana ..
So very sorry to hear that Jeff, our thoughts are with you and your family:(...
Old 05-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #9380
h2omen
h2omen

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Coupe
Send a message via MSN to h2omen
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxty9GTO View Post
Are you using an Apple product? IPad, IPod etc
I'm using ipad