Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #113
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Plan one when you get home!
Do you have any thoughts?
I think we were chartered to plan an October San Diego meet...
We should start looking into that.
Thanks for your Service!
It's my pleasure Michael. I'm not in the service any more though, just a lowly contractor now. But I am glad that I can be out here supporting the Marines. They need all the help they can get!
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #114
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
Hey guys that to far away, I am getting antsi. we need more gathering in San Diego. What happened to the photoshoot?. I went to a Corvette show but Camaros were not allowed. Lets do it soooooooooner. The weather is just right for a cruise. I found a great location for pictures, Shelter Island (picture attached).
Attached Images

arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #115
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Yes, what did happen to the photo shoot?

Also, Arod55, plan something!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:28 PM   #116
arod55
AROD55

I can plan something, but what do you guys have in mind, the beach, mountains, lunch?.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #117
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Lunch at the top of Palomar! I'm planning a drive there next Friday and then maybe out to Borrego Springs...
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 05-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #118
loopback
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS
Quote:
Lunch at the top of Palomar! I'm planning a drive there next Friday and then maybe out to Borrego Springs...

Sounds good to me. Count me in
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #119
monstertodd

Quote:

I love mothers kitchen! You guys should go out to montezuma valley road!
Old 05-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #120
fixxxer525
Account Suspended

Drives: 01S10,01CBR600,05Ducati, 10 2SS/RS
Send a message via ICQ to fixxxer525
Palomar Mtn is fun, I always go up the East Grade and come down West. I go up there on weekdays and have fun. Took this pic on lookout on the West grade.
fixxxer525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:26 PM   #121
6BANGER
2LT RS - 70 AMX

Drives: 2LT RS Cyber Gray & 1970 AMX
San Diego June 6th
"Curves Are For Cars" Car Show ! It's here ! & our Family from North of San Diego County will be strong ! The question is, will San Diego show up ???
This is a Fundraiser that affects one of our own.

Here's the Thread, & it's NEXT Sunday !
"Come on DOWN" !

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55707
Old 05-29-2010, 11:49 PM   #122
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Yeah lets plan somethin, obviously there is support for a photoshoot, lunch and a cruise, so lets do it. I've been attempting to plan something, for the 26th of June, but i've been quite sidetracked as of late with work, fresno, and an upcoming trip to texas on the 11th, sorry if im droppin the ball guys! lol. We'll figure something out im sure!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:34 AM   #123
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Yup, I like to go down to S2, all the way to 78, then to S3 into Borrego Springs. I take Montezuma back up on the way out.

So, my current plan is to leave Mira Mesa on Friday around 9 am. Then, head to Palomar via I15, Via Rancho Parkway, up Lake Wolford, into 76, up the tight side, down the fast side, into Borrego.

let me know who's in and we can arrange meeting places. We'll get up to Palomar too early to eat, so maybe lunch in Borrego Springs at the little Mexican place off of Christmas Circle

Cool picture Fixxxer525!

Michael_Js@hotmail.com - or PM
619-992-6165
Old 05-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #124
arod55
AROD55

Micheal looks like I am in, let me know the location & time, there is a lot of traffic at that time of day and I am coming from the southbay. I am retired so I have to find my alarm clock. LOL
Old 05-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #125
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Ok, let's plan on meeting at the Mira Mesa Park n ride at 9 am. it's on the North side of Mira mesa Blvd - next to Best Buy - immediately off I15...we'll pull a U-Turn and shoot up I15 N...

If anyone is up North, we can meet at the Chevron off of Via Rancho Parkway - across from North County Fair - say 9:20 am ish - but please let us know!

Thanks!
Happy Memorial Day!
Old 05-31-2010, 04:18 AM   #126
monstertodd

Quote:
Ok, let's plan on meeting at the Mira Mesa Park n ride at 9 am. it's on the North side of Mira mesa Blvd - next to Best Buy - immediately off I15...we'll pull a U-Turn and shoot up I15 N...

If anyone is up North, we can meet at the Chevron off of Via Rancho Parkway - across from North County Fair - say 9:20 am ish - but please let us know!

Thanks!
Happy Memorial Day!
Darn! Wish i could make this. Sounds like tons of fun!