Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-14-2016, 09:07 PM   #1
Lion_Heart

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
Diffuser Opinion

OK I did something got the idea from the up coming Lamborghini I painted part of the diffuser with same interior color and the stripes (Inferno Orange) what do you guys think so far 3 liked it and 6 made fun of me Please guys honest opinion even if you wanna make fun of it you are welcome
Attached Images

Lion_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:15 PM   #2
Lexodar

Drives: Summit White LFX
It's not bad. But, would look MUCH better in white. The orange is a little much.
Lexodar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:22 PM   #3
justjoshin

Drives: 2010 SW 1SS L99 Camaro
Nope....
Old 03-14-2016, 09:57 PM   #4
Cornflakes'Camaro
Counting down the days...

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
I think it'd look much better in white, even then I think there's too much going on w/ the back end...too many colors.

But you make the payments, I don't. Do what you like.
Tick Performance Custom Cam w/ support mods/BBK LT Headers w/ midpipes/Straight Exhaust/Airaid Cold Air Intake/ZL1 Driveshaft/ZL1 Differential/Hendrix Engineering Offset Bushings/ZL1 Axles/BMR Rear Subframe Bushings/BMR Toe Rods/Carlyle Racing 15" Conversion/Jannetty Winsheild Bottle Scoop/Forgestar 15x10 Beadlocks wrapped in Mickey Thompson Radial Pros
Cornflakes'Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:11 PM   #5
Lion_Heart

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflakes'Camaro View Post
I think it'd look much better in white, even then I think there's too much going on w/ the back end...too many colors.

But you make the payments, I don't. Do what you like.
don't worry about the payments it cost nothing almost but I care will it look nice or not
Lion_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:23 PM   #6
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
I think it looks awesome. I sort of don't like when people post stuff looking for opinions on their car because it doesn't matter if other people like your car. Just you! I have a synergy green car and literally 50% of the people HATE the color. You have no idea how often I get someone coming up to me saying "you know, so and so thinks your car is ugly." Well I don't care! I love my car! I think it's sweet anyway not to get off topic.. But I think it looks good. I think I like orange more than I'd like white
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:53 PM   #7
Cornflakes'Camaro
Counting down the days...

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Heart View Post
don't worry about the payments it cost nothing almost but I care will it look nice or not
Look, you are never going to be satisfied when you ask a group of people what their opinions are. If everyone says they like it, you'll be doubtful. If they say they hate it, you'll be disgruntled.

Make up your mind if you like it or not. It's your car, regardless of how small the payments may be to you.
Tick Performance Custom Cam w/ support mods/BBK LT Headers w/ midpipes/Straight Exhaust/Airaid Cold Air Intake/ZL1 Driveshaft/ZL1 Differential/Hendrix Engineering Offset Bushings/ZL1 Axles/BMR Rear Subframe Bushings/BMR Toe Rods/Carlyle Racing 15" Conversion/Jannetty Winsheild Bottle Scoop/Forgestar 15x10 Beadlocks wrapped in Mickey Thompson Radial Pros
Cornflakes'Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:08 AM   #8
Candr3535

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Triple Black Vert M6 #5591
It looks to busy. My .02. But if you like that's all that matters...
Dyna-Tech Headers Ceramic Coated w/Super Flo Cats, JRE Custom Rough Idle Racing Cam Package and 125 RWHP Pulley Kit w/ 28% pulley, Custom Tune by Ted, ID850 injectors, JMS Fuel Booster, NGK Plugs, MSD Plug Wires, Roto-Fab CAI, Roto-Fab Big Gulp, Elite Catch Can, Mild to Wild, 90mm VMaxx Ported Throttle Body, Skip Shift Elim., D3 Coolant Resevoir, Separated Clutch Resevoir, and Fuzzy Red Dice..
Candr3535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:20 AM   #9
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
looks good dude... if i listen to people on my car it would still be stock do what you like.and what makes you happy.. i learned a long time ago people will say they dont like something because they dont have the cash to do it them selfs. good luck with the car
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:39 AM   #10
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
OP is like this thread is bulls#*+
LSA Supercharger, BTR Stage 3 PDS Cam, Yank 3200SS, Weapon X Stage 2 intake, LSA Heads, Flex Fuel, Ported throttle body, Speed Engineering Headers, NOWEEDS, ZL1 fuel pump, DSX AUX Pump, ID-1050X injectors, 3” pipe to NPP mufflers, 3.91 gears
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:35 PM   #11
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Looks cool but should clean it up a tad(looks like tape to me by looking at the pix) and I can appreciate the look your going for an like most said I'd go white instead of orange, now if the exterior color was orange the stripes would look good in orange. You should stick to 2 colors and when accenting your black trim go with the main body color. But again my opinion and not my car. I have a spare diffuser I might tinker with and try this out on....
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:08 PM   #12
DUSTYHAZE

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
I think it looks good, its different. It breaks up an otherwise big black piece of plastic that just gets lost in the car & makes it stand out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
DUSTYHAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:19 PM   #13
Burt
Cone Killer

Drives: 2012 SS
I think it's a pretty neat idea, actually. I do agree with some of the other users that there is a lot going on though. Personally, I'd de-badge it, either get a less busy plate or a lightly tinted cover, and trade the black tail light surround for some black bezels, but that's just me. By the way, what tips are those?

Selling off my remaining wheels, tires, 27mm front sway bar, and MGW shift knob. Get them out of my house before my wife puts me out!
Burt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:30 PM   #14
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
I would not change a thing... but i would not add anything else now go enjoy it...
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote