Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-09-2017, 04:37 PM   #1
2010REDSS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
ZL1 1LE @ Road Atlanta

Finally got a chance to look at my PDR videos from Road Atlanta.

Second outing with the car on the track. Absolutely LOVE this car!

Running in the Advanced Group, and getting to know the car. This was not my fastest session, but it was by far the most fun!! Staged really early so only the 5th car out, but we had lots of other cars coming on track in subsequent laps that made for some really fun traffic.

It is a long video, pretty much the entire session. If you get a bit bored watching the entire thing.....make sure that you at least watch from around the 10 minute mark through 11:30 or so.

You will get to see what happens when a GT350R has not one but TWO ZL1 1LE's on it's tail! Jason (POINTBY) was right behind me in his white ZL1 1LE, I point him by right after we pass the Mustang. Jason was absolutely flying out there......I'm going to have to spend more time on my Driver Mod to keep up with him next Spring. I plan to.

These cars are simply amazing.

2018 ZL1 1LE "RAZECAR"
2016 2SS Convertible "NOTOPSS" (Sold)
2015 Z/28 #306 "ITZFAST"
2010 2SS Coupe "FASSTER" (Sold)
2002 SS/RS "02FASST" (Sold)
2007 Factory Five Racing GTM "REDBLUR" (Sold)

"There are two kinds of cars. Red....and everything else!"
2010REDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:55 PM   #2
ZL1 1LE
@zle_blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010REDSS View Post

Running in the Advanced Group, and getting to know the car. This was not my fastest session, but it was by far the most fun!! Staged really early so only the 5th car out, but we had lots of other cars coming on track in subsequent laps that made for some really fun traffic.

It is a long video, pretty much the entire session. If you get a bit bored watching the entire thing.....make sure that you at least watch from around the 10 minute mark through 11:30 or so.

You will get to see what happens when a GT350R has not one but TWO ZL1 1LE's on it's tail! Jason (POINTBY) was right behind me in his white ZL1 1LE, I point him by right after we pass the Mustang. Jason was absolutely flying out there......I'm going to have to spend more time on my Driver Mod to keep up with him next Spring. I plan to.

Damn, POINTBY was flying!
Old 12-11-2017, 12:55 PM   #3
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010REDSS View Post

Nice video Todd! I'm sure with more seat time to get to know the car better you will be right up there with POINTBY!
Old 12-13-2017, 06:26 AM   #4
2010REDSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
Nice video Todd! I'm sure with more seat time to get to know the car better you will be right up there with POINTBY!
Thanks Nick. Jason was hauling the mail that day! He's a great driver! I'm sure he'll get that 1:29 hero lap he's hunting. Will be fun to learn the car and Road Atlanta better in 2018 to see if I can keep up.

Planning many trips to RoadAmerica next year and expecting some very good times there during the season. My favorite track and our Camaros love that 4.048 miles! Hope to see you there!

2018 ZL1 1LE "RAZECAR"
2016 2SS Convertible "NOTOPSS" (Sold)
2015 Z/28 #306 "ITZFAST"
2010 2SS Coupe "FASSTER" (Sold)
2002 SS/RS "02FASST" (Sold)
2007 Factory Five Racing GTM "REDBLUR" (Sold)

"There are two kinds of cars. Red....and everything else!"
2010REDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
That was lots of fun, hope to run with you soon.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote