Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 11-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Mach

Drives: White M6 1LT RS
MRT2.0 with Helmholz Pipes for SALE!

I am selling my beloved minimal drone MRT2.0 exhaust. I have a possible trade in so I want to get my car back to stock.

Me and Saint Alban have this and we love it. I have put in countless hours of R&D to make this happen. The result is all the aggressive sound of the MRT with much less drone. (the BRRRRRRRRR you get on the highway)

Here's more information... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=44

That post has dB readings from before and after.

This is at cruise..

This is under heavy accel...

I would like to do a local pickup first. If there are no takers then I will ship. I am looking at $375.
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Next mod: Done!
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
zogster

Drives: 2014 RRM ZL1 M6
How difficult are these to install with your modifications?

I am about 2 hours south.
zogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by zogster View Post
How difficult are these to install with your modifications?

I am about 2 hours south.

Installation is no different than stock MRT's. Either use the supplied clamps or I would recommend getting it welded at a muffler shop for 50 bucks or so.
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Old 11-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
zogster

Drives: 2014 RRM ZL1 M6
I'll put in dibs if you decide to ship. I see you update your location to only the town in Michigan rather than the one you had in Indiana as well. I am 6 hours from your location in Michigan.
zogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #5
Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by zogster View Post
I'll put in dibs if you decide to ship. I see you update your location to only the town in Michigan rather than the one you had in Indiana as well. I am 6 hours from your location in Michigan.

My parents live in Indiana. I should be going back there for Christmas. If I still don't have a buyer until then it's yours.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
sebi1990

Drives: 2012 v6 LFX M6 Black Camaro
Do I get the bedframe with these?
Old 11-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
zizzle

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
I would be interested in these as well, I am in Fort Wayne, so about 2-3 hour drive...
zizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #8
Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebi1990 View Post
Do I get the bedframe with these?
LOL!.. You taking about the pallet? NO! It's what pickup truck beds come on.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #9
Smitti

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
I'll take them off your hands if you still have them! My brother lives 30 minutes away from you and can pick them up. Let me know!!

2010 Camaro | 2LT | RS | Silver Ice Metallic | Cyber Gray Rally Stripes | MRT2.0 with Helmholz Pipes | Vararam CAI
Smitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
Mach

Sold to Smitti. Thanks!

Old 11-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #11
Smitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
Sold to Smitti. Thanks!
Thanks Mach! I can't wait to get them installed and enjoy the new sound!!!!

2010 Camaro | 2LT | RS | Silver Ice Metallic | Cyber Gray Rally Stripes | MRT2.0 with Helmholz Pipes | Vararam CAI
Old 12-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #12
Smitti

Finally got these installed and the sound is just AMAZING!!! Both me and my wife had a huge smile on our faces when we first fired her up! Thanks again Mach for all the work you put into this!
Attached Images