Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 11-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
Stevo

Drives: Camaro 2010 SIM
FIKSE Wheels WARNING

Fikse USA wheels is no longer returning phone calls or e-mails and someone who lives in south Seattle said they drove over to their office and saw no activity. TireRack says they are toast. I had sent Fikse a wheel to be repaired in mid-Sept. They charged my credit card and said it would be 5 weeks. Now I can't get my wheel back. Fortunately, I learned today that I had 60 days to dispute a charge on my card- I just made it!
Stevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
thalilbear02

Drives: Searching for 6th Gen 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Fikse USA wheels is no longer returning phone calls or e-mails and someone who lives in south Seattle said they drove over to their office and saw no activity. TireRack says they are toast. I had sent Fikse a wheel to be repaired in mid-Sept. They charged my credit card and said it would be 5 weeks. Now I can't get my wheel back. Fortunately, I learned today that I had 60 days to dispute a charge on my card- I just made it!
Fikse has closed it's doors as of 2 weeks ago... Unfortunately they did make excellent wheels but that doesn't justify not giving you a call back or getting your wheel back.

Hopefully things work out
thalilbear02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
Stevo

Drives: Camaro 2010 SIM
Yep, seems I'm the last to know. Like BBS, Kinesis, etc., I hope someone buys Fikse out of bankruptcy too. Perhaps Mr. Fikse could have kept better faith with his customers with a warning or a public announcement before locking the doors. Only chance I can think to get my wheel back now is to call the Better business bureau.
Stevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
That is crappy news!!!! I run Fikse's on my 73' Camaro and I love them!!! Sorry to hear about your situation and hopefully it is resolved.

Kind regards,
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote