Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
i thought dealer cars were all V6s....

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
ezlock83

Drives: 2LT SIM/RS
Just about every picture of the 2lt rs with polished wheels that i have seen so far are either far away,blurred or too dark. I would like to see one as close to the real color and clear as possible.
RS Appearance, Auto
ezlock83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #17
Bawt
Future Camaro Owner!

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlock83 View Post
So Bawt did you buy this car? Or did you order one after seeing this car? That is the exact car I have ordered. I debated the polished or midnight for a while and decided on polished. So you say i made the right choice?
Nope dealer car. I've got a 2SS in my sights after the "rush". I'm waiting for HUD and the bugs to be worked out

However definitely made a good choice! The polished silver look truly amazing with silver ice metallic.

Now I do have a few complaints. One is that the buttons are set FAR into the steering wheel, it LOOKS really cool and stylish, but not very practical. Two, obviously bad blindspots. Three, it smells like a new Challenger inside.... yuck. And four, I don't have mine yet!

TOMORROW I WILL BRING IN THE REBEL XTI AND TAKE SOME MODELING PICTURES FOR YOU GUYS!
Today was just a MEGA surprise!

Last edited by Bawt; 04-28-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Bawt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #18
ezlock83

Drives: 2LT SIM/RS
Thanks ahead of time for more pics. I am looking forward 2 it.
RS Appearance, Auto
ezlock83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #19
DevilKnightFalcon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to DevilKnightFalcon Send a message via Yahoo to DevilKnightFalcon
Freeway Chevrolet also had a SIM 2LT/RS yesterday but I was told it will be gone today at 2pm. I did not take any pictures because that is the WORST dealership I have ever been to. The salesman all treated me like total crap because I was only there to see the car. Do NOT go there. Van's actually called me within 5 minutes of receiving their Camaro to let me know it was there. They have been really nice.

MBRP Catback/Magnaflow Resonated X/Airraid V2 CAI/Dash ABL/Interior LEDs/Custom Paint/Jet Coated American Racing LT Headers/High Flow cats/Trifecta Tune
DevilKnightFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:19 AM   #20
myblackcamaros

Drives: #156 ZL575, 97 SS, 87 IROC-Z
My dealer, Vann Gannaway Chevorlet in Eustis,Fl has a black 1LT with sunroof and polished wheels as their dealer car. It's on their showroom for all to see. It is a sold unit. Those guys called to let me now it was there.
myblackcamaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #21
DevilKnightFalcon

Send a message via AIM to DevilKnightFalcon Send a message via Yahoo to DevilKnightFalcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawt View Post
Nope dealer car. I've got a 2SS in my sights after the "rush". I'm waiting for HUD and the bugs to be worked out

However definitely made a good choice! The polished silver look truly amazing with silver ice metallic.

Now I do have a few complaints. One is that the buttons are set FAR into the steering wheel, it LOOKS really cool and stylish, but not very practical. Two, obviously bad blindspots. Three, it smells like a new Challenger inside.... yuck. And four, I don't have mine yet!

TOMORROW I WILL BRING IN THE REBEL XTI AND TAKE SOME MODELING PICTURES FOR YOU GUYS!
Today was just a MEGA surprise!
Dealer car? I just got off the phone with Van Chevrolet and they told me it was for sale...

MBRP Catback/Magnaflow Resonated X/Airraid V2 CAI/Dash ABL/Interior LEDs/Custom Paint/Jet Coated American Racing LT Headers/High Flow cats/Trifecta Tune
Old 04-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #22
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Bawt i'm about 25 minutes away from Van. So i take it they're letting people sit in it?
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #23
DevilKnightFalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by azfan View Post
Bawt i'm about 25 minutes away from Van. So i take it they're letting people sit in it?
I was told you can sit in it but no test drives.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #24
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Nice pic's thanks
Old 04-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #25
29er

Drives: 14 1LE Garage King
i like that speedo much more than the ss that's cramped with numbers . they should have done a better one for the ss..
29er is offline   Reply With Quote