Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
ZachRyan24
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2013 camaro 1le
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5
'13 1le/zl1 factory wheels price drop rims only $1500

Hi guys. Im selling my rims off of my 1le i upgraded my rims and now these are just sitting up in my apartment taking up space please be my guess and come get them.
If you have any questions or would like extra pictures text me im also willing to make deals if you want I would love to clear up space but Iím not in a rush to sell My number is (619)780-5230 open to reasonable offers

Last edited by ZachRyan24; 07-16-2018 at 12:53 PM.
ZachRyan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 06:16 PM   #2
DroptopZ
I'm your huckleberry...
 
DroptopZ's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '88 IROC vert
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 517
Something seems strange -- I am not calling BS, but to clarify...

Your signature says that you have a '13 ZL1. Your post says that these are off of your car, a '13 1LE. The price is lower than what I have seen in the market. Are these OEM wheels, or reproductions?
__________________
'88 IROC-Z vert (14.9 @ 92.3) //
'10 2SS/RS LS3 - 423 RWHP, 418 RWTQ

DroptopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 06:35 PM   #3
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL
 
CamaroDreams76's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South West FL
Posts: 2,265
One rim is stamped CAMARO, so that would be OEM.

Selling rims, low price, rims seem near perfect, one post, conflicting information..... selling out of CA (where the recent scammers have been from supposedly) some red flags here.
__________________
CamaroDreams76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:39 PM   #4
Matt8892(2)
 
Drives: Black camaro 2ss 45th
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 290
Further more I don’t think that’s a good price at all. I sold my set, which were powder coated, with tpms and center caps for 900. And it took me weeks to sell them. I thinks he’s obscenely over priced for just rims to boot anyways.
Matt8892(2) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:00 PM   #5
ZachRyan24
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2013 camaro 1le
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroptopZ View Post
Something seems strange -- I am not calling BS, but to clarify...

Your signature says that you have a '13 ZL1. Your post says that these are off of your car, a '13 1LE. The price is lower than what I have seen in the market. Are these OEM wheels, or reproductions?
Made a mistake in bio but these are factory off a 1le
ZachRyan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:06 PM   #6
ZachRyan24
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2013 camaro 1le
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams76 View Post
One rim is stamped CAMARO, so that would be OEM.

Selling rims, low price, rims seem near perfect, one post, conflicting information..... selling out of CA (where the recent scammers have been from supposedly) some red flags here.
Conflicting info how ?? Anybody is welcome to come to my place to see them if really interested and of course would sell for more if they came with the Goodyears
ZachRyan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:29 PM   #7
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachRyan24 View Post
Conflicting info how ?? Anybody is welcome to come to my place to see them if really interested and of course would sell for more if they came with the Goodyears
They aren't questioning the rims themselves. They are questioning how you got them. Cause ya know. Since a few ZL1's have popped up missing lately, there be plenty of guys "parting out." If you had a few hundred posts on here, nobody would question ya. But your new. Comes with being new. People are going to approach with caution. That's like buying something from Amazon with zero reviews.
__________________
I am seriously never serious vv V vv Next order of business
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #8
ZachRyan24
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2013 camaro 1le
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5
Oem rims only $1500

1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachRyan24 View Post
Hi guys. Im selling my rims off of my 1le i upgraded my rims and now these are just sitting up in my apartment taking up space please be my guess and come get them.
If you have any questions or would like extra pictures text me im also willing to make deals if you want I would love to clear up space but Iím not in a rush to sell My number is (619)780-5230 open to reasonable offers
ZachRyan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 08:48 PM   #9
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL
 
CamaroDreams76's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South West FL
Posts: 2,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachRyan24 View Post
Conflicting info how ?? Anybody is welcome to come to my place to see them if really interested and of course would sell for more if they came with the Goodyears
Conflicting because, at the time, posted in the "drives" part in the avatar said ZL1 and the post said it came off your 1LE. So that was conflicting.

As it was said, there have been many scammers on here selling ZL1/1LE rims and the timing of the post was just bad since less than 2 weeks ago the same guy made 3 accounts and scammed numerous people.

Anyways, sorry for the thread jack, good luck with the sale.
__________________
CamaroDreams76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 08:16 PM   #10
Turbo_J89
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS 1LE (Black w/ PDR)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 703
FRAUD.

These are pictures of my wheels. this is at least the 2nd scammer to use my pictures for a fake ad. If you don't believe me, here's my original listing.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=439902
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:24 AM   #11
Rob10CamaroSS
 
Drives: Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Selden, NY
Posts: 83
Wow thats screwed up, Thanks for saving someone from getting scammed
__________________
2010 2SS/RS, D1SC Procharger, 3C Intercooler, Stainless Works, and...
Rob10CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:46 AM   #12
Turbo_J89
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS 1LE (Black w/ PDR)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob10CamaroSS View Post
Wow thats screwed up, Thanks for saving someone from getting scammed
Good thing I still enjoy poking around the Camaro5 forum. I'm not sure why my pictures have become popular for fake listings. It's possible it's the same person using a different user name as the last time I saw a fake ad using these pictures.
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:04 AM   #13
Matt8892(2)
 
Drives: Black camaro 2ss 45th
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 290
It’s funny cause they were over priced too lol. Which is a good thing so no one jumped on them and sent this ass money
Matt8892(2) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:44 AM   #14
Pete G
 
Pete G's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_J89 View Post
FRAUD.

These are pictures of my wheels. this is at least the 2nd scammer to use my pictures for a fake ad. If you don't believe me, here's my original listing.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=439902
THANKYOU
Pete G is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.