Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #29
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
So true, I'd be willing to stay another day even two depending on what was happening. It really did feel way to short also :(. Doc, nice to meet you also even though it sucked, for me that is, because it was in the morning and I was still half asleep
HAHAHA Well it was nice meeting you too. Next year I won't have my car in the shop getting mods done 6 days before I have to leave. I'm going to have Blue Angel well run-in and make SURE everything is working perfectly next time.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:36 AM   #30
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705

A bunch of people came up to us at the host hotel while we were doing the shirts...and we were going a hundred mph trying to get that line of people taken care of. It was INCREDIBLE....the people that came up. I wished I could have just stopped for a few minutes, but we kept going, going, going, going, going.....oh man....

Sorry...I know a few people came up, but sheesh...now I'm embarassed...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:45 AM   #31
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

A bunch of people came up to us at the host hotel while we were doing the shirts...and we were going a hundred mph trying to get that line of people taken care of. It was INCREDIBLE....the people that came up. I wished I could have just stopped for a few minutes, but we kept going, going, going, going, going.....oh man....

Sorry...I know a few people came up, but sheesh...now I'm embarassed...
No worries. I took this shot of you right after I met you but you were swamped trying to talk to everybody and handle all the transactions. I fully expected to be able to hang out with everyone the next 2 nights; I had no idea my car was going to break like it did. Next year!
Attached Images

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #32
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
I personally thought it was a total blast from the drive there with my SL,UT friends to the Pfadt track.. Meeting everyone was so cool... What I really liked was putting a face with a name and seeing everyone here for the same reason.. The love of a Car ...

I missed the Parking lot burn outs from our own ( Dane) and our new Texas friend ( Enesto) heard if was a riot.

I missed some of the vendors because I waited over 2 hours for some footwell lights to be installed. It was so hot I went back to take a nap and then missed the Car signing and what not. How ever I did catch Scott ( Fbodfather) for a second signing on my car. My original was at Autorama back in 2010.

ITs probably a good thing I would have spent more money lol..

I wonder where the next Fest will be held?

Michelle.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #33
geminidreams

It was good to meet you ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Well put, Doc....but wth?!?! I didn't get to meet you?!?! GAH!

No! Thank YOU!!! It's YOU guys that made it that much fun! And I had a blast!

317 in the cruise through 3 towns, 33 miles and 12 minutes to get through one intersection.

Yes...I remember....

Dude....it was GREAT meeting you. AND....a HUGE thank you goes out for all the help you brought us. ...especially on Thursday night!

Keep an eye out, Mike. I sent back a couple things for you with Terry from the VA crew.

Most folks can't do three days. Believe me when I say I'd MUCH rather have the option of 3 days, but that would mean hotel rooms going up to 4 nights just for out of towners. Then, if it's a 2 day drive each way, that means up to 6 hotels stays and that begins to crawl up there in $$$.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #34
geminidreams

I think what would have been really cool is if we all would have used the ebay parking lot and parked all the cars in a cool design even color coded would have been the best..

Maybe next Fest..
Old 04-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #35
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
It was nice meeting you too!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote