Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 03-03-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
Edelbrock Supercharger By Stillen

Edelbrock
Stillen is proud to support the Edelbrock Supercharger kit for the 2016+ SS Chevrolet Camaro which takes the performance to a whole new level! This kit includes everything you need to supercharge your vehicle. Edelbrock’s Supercharger is also backed by a 5 year/ 100,000-mile warranty and limited powertrain warranty. This kit fits under your stock hood, and there is no welding, cutting or grinding needed. Edelbrock’s Supercharger is 50 state emissions legal and there is little to no decrease in fuel economy.

Key points:
Edelbrock uses the Eaton TVS 2300 series supercharger. Eaton is the OEM supplier for most major manufacturers such as Mercedes, GM, Ford, etc. These superchargers are extremely reliable and in most cases will exceed 100,000 miles without rebuild or even having to change the oil.

Performance expectations:

580Rear wheel horsepower and 548 lb/tq.

Stillen has been in business since 1986 and offers everything from Superchargers, Exhausts, Body kits, Big brake kits AND MUCH MORE! Please contact me with any questions, or to get yours on order today email me at lbowen@stillen.com

STILLEN is available to ship these kits around the world and we offer a full installation service in our facility in Costa Mesa, California.
Attached Images

Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
BowtieRocket

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS- M6
What is your price?
Old 03-08-2017, 04:55 PM   #3
Team STILLEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieRocket View Post
What is your price?
Please email me and I can send over pricing. lbowen@stillen.com
Old 03-08-2017, 05:27 PM   #4
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Does the V8 need more superchargers though? The poor lgx is just sitting there with no Carb-exempt SC love.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:43 PM   #5
brettman

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Just don't except a return Email (answer to your question(s) from Elderbrock.
I guess a $8000,00 kit is just chump change to them. Not worth their time (great CS..lol)
I BOUGHT A WHIPPLE
2016 Camaro 1SS, Red Hot, K&N Blackhawk intake, Whipple Supercharger, 3.125 pulley, Kooks 2" long tube headers, High flow cats, secondary cats delete, Mishimoto catch can, P3gauge, Lots of dress-up crap that don't make it go any faster.

Car Journal http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490975

SC build http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492656

Drive, Ride, Fly It Like You Stole It

GO BIG OR GO HOME
brettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:58 PM   #6
Atomic Ed

Drives: 2001 Audi TT, 2016 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettman View Post
I guess a $8000,00 kit is just chump change to them. Not worth their time (great CS..lol)
I BOUGHT A WHIPPLE
No clue about what you are talking about. I've had nothing but quick and competent responses from Edelbrock. Been running my E-Force for about 10 months now and still love it!

Bashing one system over the other won't get you far here. Particularly since the experience level is non-existent on the Whipple.
Atomic Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:18 PM   #7
brettman

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Ed View Post
No clue about what you are talking about. I've had nothing but quick and competent responses from Edelbrock. Been running my E-Force for about 10 months now and still love it!

Bashing one system over the other won't get you far here. Particularly since the experience level is non-existent on the Whipple.

NO problem, "WAS" going to buy one. I'm glad your good with them and your SC.
One response to Email, then NOTHING.....OK, My money is green. Maybe my rep
went on vacation, or didn't want to leave the strip club, enjoy Bro
2016 Camaro 1SS, Red Hot, K&N Blackhawk intake, Whipple Supercharger, 3.125 pulley, Kooks 2" long tube headers, High flow cats, secondary cats delete, Mishimoto catch can, P3gauge, Lots of dress-up crap that don't make it go any faster.

Car Journal http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490975

SC build http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492656

Drive, Ride, Fly It Like You Stole It

GO BIG OR GO HOME
brettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 07:22 AM   #8
IntricateDetail

Drives: '12 Corvette GS / '13 Equinox
Quote:
NO problem, "WAS" going to buy one. I'm glad your good with them and your SC.
One response to Email, then NOTHING.....OK, My money is green. Maybe my rep
went on vacation, or didn't want to leave the strip club, enjoy Bro
Interesting choice of words. The internet holds onto everything. Now, about the Whipple...it's awesome that you want to be one of the first to throw one on your car. I think they look awesome and they seem like they could be a real contender. Time will tell. I'll be watching, so that if I decide to grab an SS down the line, I'll have more options and real life experiences to go off of.

'22 Camaro ZL1 | A10 | Carbon Everything
'22 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD - Bone stock
'19 Kia Sorento - Wifemobile

~ Previous Cars ~

'12 Corvette Grand Sport
'12 Infiniti G37xS Sedan - Takeda CAI, FI RHFC + FI resonated cat-back, Hotchkis F+R Sways, SSR GTV03 (18x9.5 +45 squared), Toyo Proxes T1 Sports, Tanabe Lowering Springs, Full Akebono BBK upgrade F+R, StopTech Rotors/Pads/SS Brake Lines, Takeda FTSB, (300AWHP / 251TQ)
IntricateDetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:15 AM   #9
Team STILLEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntricateDetail View Post
Interesting choice of words. The internet holds onto everything. Now, about the Whipple...it's awesome that you want to be one of the first to throw one on your car. I think they look awesome and they seem like they could be a real contender. Time will tell. I'll be watching, so that if I decide to grab an SS down the line, I'll have more options and real life experiences to go off of.
There is definitely options to choose from when Supercharging your Camaro. Edelbrock is just one of many that we install and recommend. That being said, it comes down to the customers wants and preferences ultimately at the end of the day. When you are open and ready to start shopping please email me and we can definitely go over what is offered for your vehicle at the time. lbowen@stillen.com
Old 03-23-2017, 03:53 PM   #10
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Quote:
I BOUGHT A WHIPPLE

Your high...

I can call Edelbrock this second and ask any question imaginable and speak to a tech.. Have done it since 2011 with my LS3 blower and now with the LT1 blower..

whipple and maggi are the ones impossible to get a hold of and maggie only does emails!

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote