Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 07-13-2014, 08:18 AM   #15
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Not bad at all. The challenger crowd at challengertalk.com really seem to hate it when people do this to one though.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:22 AM   #16
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
We saw the company that does those at SEMA this past year. I agree, it could be a lot cleaner. That tonneau cover could use some work.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:25 AM   #17
Neuf Cruz

Drives: 2011 LS Black on Black 6speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
too bad you put it in the WRONG SECTION expect to get it moved FYI the mods are getting tired of having to move threads to the correct sections.

Roto-Fab CAI-Ported Throttle Body-Black Ice Isolator-Flow Master Axle Back-RX-Catch Can-Hurst Short Throw Shifter-Trifecta Tune\Ghost Cam

Phantom Billet Grill-Billet Fuel Door-Side Gills-Headlight Armor Black Out Kit-Zenik Rims-Lowering Springs-MGP Caliper Covers-Dome\Trunk\Footwell Lighting.
Neuf Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:48 AM   #18
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Looks Ok.....l like mine a whole lot more..........still a Dodge though....
Old 07-13-2014, 08:57 AM   #19
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I saw one this weekend at chrysler at Carlisle. I wasn't impressed with the workmanship. If what you can see doesn't look right, what about what you can't see. To me the owners of these things just paid to ruin their cars. Hell, GM can't even build one right with all the engineers, R&D and resources they have.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:16 AM   #20
Rockhead
Hoser.

Drives: 2018 Z06
That's pretty sweet.

Quote:
too bad you put it in the WRONG SECTION expect to get it moved FYI the mods are getting tired of having to move threads to the correct sections.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #21
Pi kappa alpha

Drives: SS Vert
Quote:
Expect a warning. I tell people the same thing and the mods rage.... Lmao
Old 07-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #22
jdsblueray2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ssrs Blue Ray
Send a message via Yahoo to jdsblueray2013
Well it ain't moved yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuf Cruz View Post
jdsblueray2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #23
Trob85
Svt lol

Drives: 2011 ss inferno orange blown
It's always cool to customize a car. I'm not a fan of any convertible though, but it's cool to see something no one else has like the t-tops camaro west coast customs made for rascall flatts.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #24
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
We saw the company that does those at SEMA this past year. I agree, it could be a lot cleaner. That tonneau cover could use some work.
That's what I was thinking.
I'd only want it done to a car if it looked like the car was designed like that.

Nope, never even seen a pic of one. I'd have to do a walk around before passing judgement on the idea. Can't quite tell if I do or don't like it from that pic. Definitely unique though. Nice post.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #25
CamaroTom

Drives: 1/70 2013 BRM 2SS RS 1LE NPP NAV
Take it through a car wash with the top up. I bet it leaks. Never would I do that to a factory car.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:37 PM   #26
HeavyIOM

Drives: 2010 SS, 2000 Pontiac Formula
Local business owner here has a 392 supercharged Charger that's a convertible. I'll see if I can find the picture.
HeavyIOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #27
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
Hmmmmmmm, I bet it handles very sloppily though. I wonder what sort of reinforcements were done to make up for the loss of the roof structure? I agree from the one picture the tonneau cover does look a bit sloppy too.

As to the correct forum issue, I really don't get why so many people on the internet fail to understand basic forum etiquette? I suppose it's way cooler to be lazy these days and put your thread wherever you please but to bash those who seek to correct the behavior?

If it were me, I'd give a stern warning the first time, then a ban. You shouldn't act rudely toward another member, regardless of weather or not you agree with whatever they post. The anonymity of the internet lead to the coarseness we see and read here. I realize I'm peeing in the wind here by saying anything, but I'm done caring what anyone thinks of me for speaking up about it.

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured
Frank in MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:51 AM   #28
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
[QUOTE=Frank in MD;7816507]Hmmmmmmm, I bet it handles very sloppily though. I wonder what sort of reinforcements were done to make up for the loss of the roof structure? I agree from the one picture the tonneau cover does look a bit sloppy too.

As to the correct forum issue, I really don't get why so many people on the internet fail to understand basic forum etiquette? I suppose it's way cooler to be lazy these days and put your thread wherever you please but to bash those who seek to correct the behavior?

If it were me, I'd give a stern warning the first time, then a ban. You shouldn't act rudely toward another member, regardless of weather or not you agree with whatever they post. The anonymity of the internet lead to the coarseness we see and read here. I realize I'm peeing in the wind here by saying anything, but I'm done caring what anyone thinks of me for speaking up about it.[/QUOTE

Well it's not you...so keep your opinions about other members to yourself. I'm glad your done caring.Now you have time to go get that life you need.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote