Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-26-2019, 06:40 PM   #1
Qtipvenom

Drives: 13' 1LE
13' 2SS/RS 1LE

I've been browsing the site for roughly the last two months as I gather info in my hunt for a 5th Gen 1LE. I've gathered quite a bit to go by in terms of pricing and availability of 13-15 1LE models from this site as well as KBB, NADA etc.

There is a 13' 2SS/RS/1LE local to me (sorry I don’t have any pictures), Ashen Grey Metallic, with every option available for the 13' model year shy of sunroof. 85k miles, Clean Carfax, decent maintenance history (mainly pulled from Carfax report), I'd be the 4th owner.

Completely stock shy of a Rotofab CAI . Overall car in great shape (easily 9 out of 10) . He still owes money on the vehicle so lowest I could get him down to is $17,800.

Is this a decent deal given the mileage, condition, and options ? There arent many 1LEs (in a desirable color) for sale within 150-200 miles of my location so I do like the fact that this one is local.

Last edited by Qtipvenom; 09-27-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Qtipvenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 12:19 PM   #2
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtipvenom View Post
I've been browsing the site for roughly the last two months as I gather info in my hunt for a 5th Gen 1LE. I've gathered quite a bit to go by in terms of pricing and availability of 13-15 1LE models from this site as well as KBB, NADA etc.

There is a 13' 2SS/RS/1LE local to me (sorry I don’t have any pictures), Ashen Grey Metallic, with every option available for the 13' model year shy of sunroof. 85k miles, Clean Carfax, decent maintenance history (mainly pulled from Carfax report), I'd be the 4th owner.

Completely stock shy of a Rotofab CAI . Overall car in great shape (easily 9 out of 10) . He still owes money on the vehicle so lowest I could get him down to is $17,800.

Is this a decent deal given the mileage, condition, and options ? There arent many 1LEs (in a desirable color) for sale within 150-200 miles of my location so I do like the fact that this one is local.
The price doesn't seem terrible. As long as maintenance and fluids were kept up to date the mileage wouldn't bother me too much. What are your intended uses for a 1LE once you find one?

Also what colors are you looking for or willing to consider?
Old 09-27-2019, 04:21 PM   #3
Qtipvenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
The price doesn't seem terrible. As long as maintenance and fluids were kept up to date the mileage wouldn't bother me too much. What are your intended uses for a 1LE once you find one?

Also what colors are you looking for or willing to consider?
Seller doesn’t have complete maintenance history but regular maintenance for the last 3 years has been up to date and documented .

Intend to use one as an enjoyable weekend car with possibly a track date in the future .

Color preference would be Red Rock Metallic , Ashen Grey Metallic or Blue Ray metallic .
Old 09-27-2019, 08:53 PM   #4
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtipvenom View Post
Seller doesn’t have complete maintenance history but regular maintenance for the last 3 years has been up to date and documented .

Intend to use one as an enjoyable weekend car with possibly a track date in the future .

Color preference would be Red Rock Metallic , Ashen Grey Metallic or Blue Ray metallic .
Well my advice is don't buy one just to buy one. If you really feel this one is the one for you and ticks all of your check boxes then get it and enjoy it. If it's leaving a few of your check boxes unchecked I'd suggest to keep looking. Otherwise you will always wish later you had searched a little harder for "the one" for you.

Good luck in your search! There are quite a few out there. you might have to open up your travel radius a little but I think if you search and give it a little time you will find that one that makes you completely happy.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:51 AM   #5
Qtipvenom

Appreciate it , this one definitely has all the options I’d want and in a desirable color and condition . Only thing holding me up on it was the mileage . While I personally am ok with the mileage I’m in the military and tend to move quite often so this would most likely be something I’d enjoy for another year and a half or two and then sell.

I see quite a few nice 1LEs on this site and others with lower mileage that seem to take a while to sell if at all , so just a little hesitant to pull the trigger on this one even at $17.8k as I’m unsure what the market would be in approx 2 years for a 95k+ mile 5th gen 1LE.Used car market is tough to judge for any car so definitely understand that’s not something anyone could give a definitive answer on .