Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-06-2016, 08:07 AM   #15
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Drives: 13 ZL1#182, 85 CJ7, 16 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2doorrocket View Post
Sir, with all due respect. Do you realize the Challenger Hellcat only weighs in at 280 pounds more than your 4100lb ZL1? Instead of sitting there talking shit, why don't you come out and drive my Hellcat, either of them, as much as I think everything FCA makes is a pile of shit - the truth is what the truth is.
Yes, I said the hell crap is a pos. Bottom dweller of JD Power. Goes fast in a straight line. There is a reason it never made the list for best drivers car. This is America and I have earned the right to talk shit! Did you realize you are on a Camaro forum. LMAO! GO Chevy! Dodge sucks!
Old 10-06-2016, 10:28 AM   #16
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven59 View Post
Yes, I said the hell crap is a pos. Bottom dweller of JD Power. Goes fast in a straight line. There is a reason it never made the list for best drivers car. This is America and I have earned the right to talk shit! Did you realize you are on a Camaro forum. LMAO! GO Chevy! Dodge sucks!
I'm on your side, even though I think you are being a bit overzealous in your pursuit of "the HC is a POS", I'm on your side because this is a CAMARO FORUM. I'm not saying folks cannot have and post a dissenting opinion about the camaro on this site, but for real folks, if you come onto a Camaro Forum and call a member's ZL1 a POS, then, personally, I think you should be banned for trolling. The ZL1 and other cars that can do more than just the 1/4 mile, and the folks that are passionate about that ability are just as legit as you HC owners / enthusiasts.

The HC doesn't do road courses (generally) for a reason, and we all know why. and so does Dodge, cuz rumor has it, they are looking to downsize the HC to ZL1 territory by what, 2019 or 2020, if it's so great the way it is (HEAVY), why change it?

P.S. If I went to a mustag or HC forum and talked as much sh!t about those cars as I see here about the Camaro, I'd expect to be banned. and furthermore, why the F..K do people come here to do that...who has time for that sh!t?
Old 10-06-2016, 10:43 AM   #17
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
I'm on your side, even though I think you are being a bit overzealous in your pursuit of "the HC is a POS", I'm on your side because this is a CAMARO FORUM. I'm not saying folks cannot have and post a dissenting opinion about the camaro on this site, but for real folks, if you come onto a Camaro Forum and call a member's ZL1 a POS, then, personally, I think you should be banned for trolling. The ZL1 and other cars that can do more than just the 1/4 mile, and the folks that are passionate about that ability are just as legit as you HC owners / enthusiasts.

The HC doesn't do road courses (generally) for a reason, and we all know why. and so does Dodge, cuz rumor has it, they are looking to downsize the HC to ZL1 territory by what, 2019 or 2020, if it's so great the way it is (HEAVY), why change it?

P.S. If I went to a mustag or HC forum and talked as much sh!t about those cars as I see here about the Camaro, I'd expect to be banned. and furthermore, why the F..K do people come here to do that...who has time for that sh!t?
People who have a chip on their shoulder, a bruised ego, and pathetic insecurity. "OMGLOL COME DRIVE ***EITHER*** OF MY HELLCATS, PUNK! SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I MADE YOU JEALOUS THAT I'M A TRUST FUND KID AND HAVE NOT ONE, BUT ***TWO*** GIGANTIC WASTES OF MONEY THAT ARE PRECISELY ZERO GOOD ON A TRACK. Hello? Pay attention to meeeeee!!!! :`("
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:56 AM   #18
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Drives: 13 ZL1#182, 85 CJ7, 16 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post

Most of that was sarcasm, you can't argue with the data.