Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-19-2022, 01:53 AM   #1
NYstreetguru

Drives: 2012 2LT RS
Cool MACE Cams install question

Installing mace cams on my 2012 lfx

Also swapping in lfx engine from a 2016 equinox at same time.

Having en engine builder do labor. Besides intake/valve cover gaskets and oil pump gasket and O ring...what else should I bring him, if anything, to replace while hes doing the job.

He will be putting mace cams in. Then I will.be getting it tuned. They use hp tuners. I see from old threads tuners can have quite a time with getting these mace cams tuned properly. Did anyone figure it out? There was a member who looks like he did, but he hasnt posted in 3 years.

Also doing ported 80mm TB and ported Intake manifold. Currently running injen intake and mrt v1. Hoping to see some decent gains. The aussies can tune theirs to get 70WHP gains on the cams alone! It's very impressive and all I'm the tuner really it seems. Well enough banter, if anybody has had this done and wants to chime in thad be great! Just looking for things to let my builder know to possibly make it easier for him,
Things to let my tuner know, and any addtl maintenance parts I should buy for the swap.
NYstreetguru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mace, mace engineering