Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 04-20-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
renyart

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible
Tuner in Iowa

Hey all,I have a 2010 2SS RS L99 Auto,with cold air,full Kook's exhaust and looking for some one to do a good tune for the motor and tranny.Live in Cedar Rapids Iowa and looking for some who has done lots of these.Would drive upto a couple hundred miles for the right shop.Your help would be apreciated.Thanks in advance.
renyart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
camaros and vettes
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2008 Corvette
Nicky Chicago or try rev hard inc. in moline il. Rev hard did my blower install. I've heard good rthings about Nicky in Chicago there is another shop over that way but don't remember there name. There is a shop in Iowa city I have talked to him a few times but not familiar with his work. Shop is called dyno mikes right off 80 at Herbert Hoover
camaros and vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
xtreme2s

Drives: Livernois Motorsports 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by renyart View Post
Hey all,I have a 2010 2SS RS L99 Auto,with cold air,full Kook's exhaust and looking for some one to do a good tune for the motor and tranny.Live in Cedar Rapids Iowa and looking for some who has done lots of these.Would drive upto a couple hundred miles for the right shop.Your help would be apreciated.Thanks in advance.
Try calling Karl Chevy? Soon a Karl's Performance is happening

info via: While at Karl's show, did a drive by looking at camaro's they had in a row, before leaving, then went inside to see if one of the ZL1's was still there. The salesperson said they sold and delivered 4 of them. (I even got a ZL1 brochure)

While chatting with salesperson, a another camaro owner, seeing mine with my supercharged emblems on my hood, asked me if where I had mined tuned. Then during the conversation the salesman said we have a performance division under way now, soon for complete installs of about performance everything including custom tunes. He said they are partnering with Lingenfelter for products, as well currently complete cars via Calaway.
xtreme2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
There is also srewarts performance in CR near the koolmoo ice cream near Harding Middle School. Not sure about his work, but that may be an option.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #5
roadrage41

Drives: A Big Stupid Toy
Nickey, speed Inc. , ams performance, finish line performance, all in chicagoland area.

Replaced with a SSuper SSecret new ride (i just dont have any good pics yet.)

Quad City Car Culture
roadrage41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #6
camaros and vettes
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2008 Corvette
rev hard in moline is another. they did my blower install
camaros and vettes is offline   Reply With Quote