Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-01-2010, 04:40 AM   #1
djsuen

Drives: Mazda RX8 now Volkswagen CORRADO
Hi all !! From Barcelona Spain ! Need Help ;)

Hello people! Kind regards from Barcelona,sorry for my english! I and a friend are both interested to buy a Camaro 5, but in spain doesn't exist and we have to inport them, and we have questions that lokking at chevrolet web we cannot answer.

I hope you can help us to order our perfect Camaro!

1. The most equiped version is SS ? RS? And this better version has always xenon and Boston audio for example?

2. The line lights at the doors are standar or part from a pack? wich pack?

3. In wich colours are avaliable the interior colors of the panel doors and this line lights?

4. What is the ground effects pack? there are photos?

5. You know if there are maps to use the navi in Spain? there are photos of the interior with navi?

Maybe later we will have more questions but think we are help USA economy buying two camaros from Spain!!!

THANK YOU ! and you have 2 friends in Barcelona if you come here!
djsuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #2
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
1. top model would be a 2SS/RS, RS package is available with any trim level, and includes the HID headlights with the halos, boston stereo is an option also.

2. ambient lighting is standard with 2SS and 2LT

3. interior is avail in black, inferno orange, and beige or something like that, aftermarket door panels are available in every color you can get the car in, not sure of factory colors

4. ground effects is a type of body kit...pics are around, just search for them.

5. the only navigation available in the camaro is through Onstar.

go here....should give you all the information you want about options and prices.
http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/build-your-own/
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:37 AM   #3
djsuen

Thank you! you are fast and clear but dont know how to do if i want the door panels on beige, you can choose beige leather on seats and comes automatic? I would like a Silver Ice metallic with beige seats and beige panels
Old 06-01-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
FB3

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS LS3, BRM, NPP
Welcome to our forum. Very good to have another Camaro enthusiast from Europe.

I believe all of your questions were answered above, but to clarify the navigation question, there is no factory screen type navigation available in the car at this time, and I don't know if OnStar is available in Spain.

Most people just use a portable nav like the Garmin Nuvi. Works great and there are data bases for most countries.

Good luck with your quest and let us know how if you have any further questions.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:54 AM   #5
djsuen

Thank you FB3 my question about the navi was also for stetic reasons, but i almost dont usethe navy.

I saw there are illumintation red interior this is only for the red exterior cars?
I mean If I order a Silver Ice camaro with the beige interior the lights of the door and panels etc comes blue isnt it? I love the blue lights!

All the voltimeter,oil info,temperature info watches of the center console comes with the RS pack? i like this options!
Old 06-01-2010, 05:57 AM   #6
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
the 4pack guage cluster comes standard with the 2LT and 2SS, or can be bought later and added rather easily to any Trim Level. I think your ambient lighting would be blue, yes.
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:02 AM   #7
djsuen

This is my nightmare ! Pay 40000 € and when finally the car arrives is not what I want!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #8
firefighterEMT33

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsuen View Post
This is my nightmare ! Pay 40000 € and when finally the car arrives is not what I want!!!
Perhaps one way we could help is if you tell us everything you want in your car and we can give you the model and options necessary to give you everything you want.

1100 Order accepted at dealer: 3/15/2010 - NVTZ1X
3300 Scheduled For Production: 3/17/2010 TPW 4/5/2010
3800 Produced: 4/7/2010 2G1FT1EW3A9208281
5000 Delivered To The Dealer: 4/21/2010
6000 Delivered To Customer: 4/23/2010
firefighterEMT33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #9
Xploite

Drives: CGM 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsuen View Post
Thank you! you are fast and clear but dont know how to do if i want the door panels on beige, you can choose beige leather on seats and comes automatic? I would like a Silver Ice metallic with beige seats and beige panels
Yes, if you order the beige interior it will come with beige seats and beige door panels with blue lighting.
Xploite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:39 AM   #10
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterEMT33 View Post
Perhaps one way we could help is if you tell us everything you want in your car and we can give you the model and options necessary to give you everything you want.
I hope when your cars arrive they are pefect!!!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #11
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
I think what he wants is a Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS with beige interior. And then you can buy the biege panels later.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #12
El Diablo

Drives: 67 Camaro rs/ 2010 Camaro SS/RS
If you order inferno orange interior you get orange lights in the doors and instrument panel. Biege interior is blue lights. Their is also gray interior to go with black and beige. 2SS gives you all the good interior stuff like 4 guages , Boston acoustic , heated leather , blue tooth and more. RS package is strictly lights and wheels. You get Halo lights , darker tail lights , molding on the roof matches car color and 20 inch smoked alumium (sp) rims. RS has nothing to do with the interior. Ground effect look really good when painted to match the car. But they are expensive.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #13
El Diablo

Drives: 67 Camaro rs/ 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Also 2SS is V-8 power and 2LT is V-6 He never said which engine they wanted. Go big it is way more fun!
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #14
American Muscle

Drives: #26 Tom Henry Racing 2010 1SS/LS3
mucho gusto y bienvenido, barcelona is a beautiful city, your camaro's will stand out big time! Buena suerte