Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Sponsors Camaro Builds / Project Cars

Old 01-21-2015, 09:49 PM   #1
FtHoodlum

Drives: 2010 2SS/SS supercharged
Sponsor info needed

First off I want to say I'm not looking for anyone on the board to sponsor me I am looking for info from those who have been sponsored and those who have sponsored people and maybe some advice.

I am getting hooked up with a the VIP power tour pass for all of the stops this summer from one of my past Wounded Warrior case workers ( I am a Wounded Warrior Alumni) and I will be doing all the stops which includes VIP parking at each stop and very likely some magazine coverage from the tour. With that being said I have planned to make some small changes to the car before June but thought about contacting the companies that are already on the car asking for sponsorship or even swag since I will be representing them on the tour. My jeep buddy suggested reaching out to the companies that I already have parts from and see if they are interested but I have no idea how any of this works.

My camaro has cams, all the normal bolt ons like high flow cats, headers, intake cat back etc plus supercharger, coilovers, TSW's etc. Its a real clean car and the experience is something Ive wanted to do ever since they started doing it but never had the chance.

Feel free to PM me input or tell me its a dumb idea whatever. All honest feedback is accepted and appreciated. I figure if Im going to do it and its going to cost some major coin just in gas and a week of time it might be beneficial to reach out to companies already involved in the build of my car and see what they want to do.

here is my gen5 btw:
Attached Images

FtHoodlum is offline   Reply With Quote