Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 09-03-2015, 09:14 AM   #1
backtotintops

Drives: 14 Z/28 0#
AIM Solo DL ECU channels???

Anybody running a Solo DL on a Z/28? I'm interested in what channels are available via OBD2 or direct wire to CAN if that's available. Look here http://goo.gl/H4b27v on page 4 is the Zo6 LS7 which I think will be close??? Also check page 5 for the C7...amazing all the very useful additional channels.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:12 PM   #2
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
sub'd to this as I have the same questions. would like to be able to not only purchase the system, but utilize as many of the functions as possible.

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #3
backtotintops

Drives: 14 Z/28 0#
tested the DL today and I'm happy to report with the "C7_STINGRAY" config we get the channels here:

I'm pretty happy to get steering and 4 wheel speeds...much can be gained with math channels when you have all this data. There is only on/off brake flag which is ok. Does anyone know if actual Brake Pressure data is in the ecu???...because if it is apparently AIM can write something to get it. The C7 has it.
Attached Images