Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 07-05-2018, 02:18 PM   #1
b4wheeler

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Vert
Quick question. Trans Flare

So sometimes my trans will flare between shifts. dont know which gears because it does not happen all that off. But I have felt like the car is getting a little sluggish while accelerating.. Like the trans is holding the car back or not putting the power down like it should...

So the quick question... Can I just reprogram the trans with my SCT x4 programmer¢¢¢, back to factory, or does it sound like the trans needs a refresh $$$$?
Old 07-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #2
b4wheeler

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Vert
top please