Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 12-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #1401
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
I'm in for a Auto Expo meet up!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #1402
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
I think we should all meet up around the same time it would be fun. Also plan on getting Scott to sign my book and take some photos.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #1403
Pearldrums

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS Camaro
I think I should be able to make it to the expo. That would be a lot of fun. In the spring Frank Edwards Co. does a customer appreciation BBQ and car show. I was thinking that my car could use some company at that event also.
Pearldrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #1404
geminidreams

Qatar looking good...

Pearl how have you and the wife been? Enjoying the car or is it parked in the garage like most of ours?

Ok got the new plates had to share Now I just need Santa to get me the Camaro RS license plate frame and Im all set.

Hope your all doing well and keeping warm. Has everyone got their Christmas shopping all done? Not me I can't start till next week lol..
Attached Images

geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #1405
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Pearl, I'll be there!! Gemini, those plates are rad. I just checked and "CAMARO5" is no longer available in Utah. I should have got that!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #1406
geminidreams

Thanks Ssooch.. I think superbad fits you the best ...

So is your family ready for Christmas?

Im ready for Spring I wanna drive so bad lol..
Old 12-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #1407
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

They're ready for it and I'm ready for it to be over!! Bah-Humbug!!

So I've been lurking over at the HHR.net forums. As some of you may know my daily driver is a 2008 HHR SS. According to their numbers there are only 176 Black SS with the same options as I have! There were only 4500 HHR SS's made! I'm almost ready to park the HHR and bust out the Camaro. That's a pretty rare little sled!!
Old 12-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #1408
geminidreams

Cool Ssooch... Dam snow geeze doesn't Mother nature know I am no talking to my baby in the garage? Telling her it's ok little one the roads will be dry eventually and I can drive you ... lol . She is a cold in there I just know it ...
Old 12-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #1409
Pearldrums

I received my personalized plates yesterday in the mail. They were supposed to say AQUA2SS they currently say AWUA2SS my wife is ever so pissed. The dmv will be getting an ear full come Monday.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:32 PM   #1410
geminidreams

oops at least they should fix it and be done in a few weeks. Took mine like a month or so..
Old 12-14-2009, 12:07 PM   #1411
geminidreams

This site is getting pretty quiet must be that time of year and everyone is either depressed or busy ..

I pulled out my car to the driveway yesterday and let it idle for about 15 mins then pulled her back in and dusted her off.. Man I wish it were spring or at least dry roads lol.. I get to venture out and do some Xmas shopping tonight fun times. NOT..
Old 12-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #1412
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
They're ready for it and I'm ready for it to be over!! Bah-Humbug!!

So I've been lurking over at the HHR.net forums. As some of you may know my daily driver is a 2008 HHR SS. According to their numbers there are only 176 Black SS with the same options as I have! There were only 4500 HHR SS's made! I'm almost ready to park the HHR and bust out the Camaro. That's a pretty rare little sled!!
The HHR SS is sweet! Our Cobalt SS is pretty rare as well.

Kind regards.
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #1413
Pearldrums

Well the good news on my plate situation is that the DMV was very appologetic, and will replace my plates. However they only stamp personalized plates once a month, so i will be sporting AWUA2SS for a month. Good thing I won't be driving it huh?
Old 12-14-2009, 01:45 PM   #1414
geminidreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearldrums View Post
Well the good news on my plate situation is that the DMV was very appologetic, and will replace my plates. However they only stamp personalized plates once a month, so i will be sporting AWUA2SS for a month. Good thing I won't be driving it huh?
Didn't you get the dealer plates first before ordering your personalized ones?

So are you driving your baby in this weather?

I actually sat in my car and listened to the radio for a while yesterday lol.. I want to drive it so bad