Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2019, 04:53 AM   #1
aaronbv16
Aaronbv
 
aaronbv16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS Victory Red
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Layton, Utah
Posts: 106
Feeler Forgeline MD3P 20” For Sale

ForgeLine MD3P 20” 9.5” Fronts and 11” Rears

I just want to get a feeler. They come with satin black centers with gloss black lips. The fronts are wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DW, the rears come with Continental Sports. I’m in no hurry to sell. Throw me some offers.
Attached Images
          

Last edited by aaronbv16; 02-14-2019 at 07:04 AM. Reason: New photos
aaronbv16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 03:34 PM   #2
rmcbee
 
rmcbee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronbv16 View Post
ForgeLine MD3P 20” 9.5” Fronts and 11” Rears

I just want to get a feeler. They come with satin black centers with gloss black lips. The fronts are wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DW, the rears come with Continental Sports. I’m in no hurry to sell. Throw me some offers.
What is the off set front and rear? Do those hexnuts do anything or just looks? Would you ship and will you sell just the wheels? Thank you.
rmcbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 04:23 PM   #3
Shawnqa800720
 
Drives: 2018 1SS
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: MA
Posts: 109
Along with Offsets, curious if you know the weights of the rims?

Thanks!
__________________
2018 Red Hot 1SS, GM lowering kit & 1LE Sway bar kit, GM CAI w/tune, soon to come Pray ported TB and IM
Shawnqa800720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:47 PM   #4
aaronbv16
Aaronbv
 
aaronbv16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS Victory Red
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Layton, Utah
Posts: 106
rmcbee - I’ll have to double check the offset of the wheels but these are a true three piece wheel, so they use stainless steel ARP fasteners. I would be willing to sell the wheels separately but would require the buyer to pay shipping.Shawnqa800720 - The wheels are currently at JDP Motorsports so I would have to check on the weight but they are considerably lighter than the stock wheels. Each MD3P wheel is built with forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers, 6061-T6 spun rim halves. So you can imagine how light they are.
aaronbv16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:45 AM   #5
rmcbee
 
rmcbee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronbv16 View Post
rmcbee - I’ll have to double check the offset of the wheels but these are a true three piece wheel, so they use stainless steel ARP fasteners. I would be willing to sell the wheels separately but would require the buyer to pay shipping.

Shawnqa800720 - The wheels are currently at JDP Motorsports so I would have to check on the weight but they are considerably lighter than the stock wheels. Each MD3P wheel is built with forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers, 6061-T6 spun rim halves. So you can imagine how light they are.
I currently have the Weld Beadlocks and as you now you can't just change the tire so that is what I want to avoid, i.e., I don't want to have to break the wheel down? Let me know on those offsets. Thanks
rmcbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:22 PM   #6
1badchicken
 
1badchicken's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 2SS Green Flash
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 114
Did you special order your center caps? Its the first time I have seen a set like that.
1badchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:20 PM   #7
aaronbv16
Aaronbv
 
aaronbv16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS Victory Red
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Layton, Utah
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badchicken View Post
Did you special order your center caps? Its the first time I have seen a set like that.
Yes, the center caps were custom made.
aaronbv16 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.