Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #155
MAGfuz

Drives: VR 2SS Convertible
I'm like a 29 or 30. Haven't played online in a while. Still have the campaign to beat, AC:BH to open, GT5 to buy tomorrow, and finish up NFS:HP.

TEAM LS3!
MAGfuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #156
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGfuz View Post
I'm like a 29 or 30. Haven't played online in a while. Still have the campaign to beat, AC:BH to open, GT5 to buy tomorrow, and finish up NFS:HP.
I'm around 26 or so, but have been trying to do the same thing. I'm also picking up GT5 tomorrow, too, so I'm going to be busy, LOL!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #157
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Drives: Velocity Yellow C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocks RS View Post
Thanks.

I have been hitting it pretty well, and now have most of what I want.

I will say, once you get the decent guns, the game is better. Without them you get owned by all the people who play more than I do.
Wager mode bro lots of $ to blow on everything lol

BTW another little glitch lol
In this game there are colored clan tags unlocked at Prestige 14
Well if you want them whenever you can go into to xboxlive playermatch then while your in that lobby hover over your name. Once hovered over your name press B then go to local game / system link / then player card Up and A this will select clan tags, And colors pick a color ( There not locked in System Link ) Once selected Back out and go back to Xbox live playmatch and Done. You have a colored clan tag at whatever lvl. Or at least untill they fix this glitch and why did i sell my PS3 GT5 !!!! NOOO

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Full Body Stripes
Flat Black Tail Light Bezels
Flat Black Camaro Emblems
Flat Black / Red SS Emblems
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)
JAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #158
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Drives: Velocity Yellow C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Be careful with the "cheats", because you forfeit any awards and trophies while using them. If you don't care - KUDOS and have fun
AND the "Cheats" just unlock the lvls in campaign and Zombies you can still play them and get the achievements but you can also skip to the end or play what ever whenever. And PM me your gamer Tag.

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Full Body Stripes
Flat Black Tail Light Bezels
Flat Black Camaro Emblems
Flat Black / Red SS Emblems
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)
JAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:44 AM   #159
x626xBlack
ARMY of one.

Drives: 2011 Black SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I like the AUG from MW2. I still have to level-up on BO though, lol. I've been playing more campaign so I can unlock the zombie modes and what-not. I like that I can spend the money where I want though - I just can't keep spending it, though, LOL!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
If you liked the AUG in MW2...you will also like it in BO...it's the only gun I use. I'm waiting to unlock the Commando...now THAT is a gun...my bro has it and I got to play with his account...I was unstoppable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGfuz View Post
^

Yeah from when I was using it in the campaign, that will be my next AR after AUG!
FYI. The AUG HBAR on MW2 and the AUG on BO are two different weapons.
AUG HBAR = LMG
MW2 AUG HBAR

AUG = AR
Black Ops AUG

I rocked the FAMAS and the AUG HBAR on MW2... My new weapon of choice for BO is either the Galil or the MPL.

If you want a change of scenery and have some fun. It sounds plastic but is a hell of a lot of fun with the right attachments.

MPL + Rapidfire +Grip

You will need to run Warlord as a perk and you may also want to run Scavenger... This weapon with Rapid fire spews rounds...
x626xBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #160
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by x626xBlack View Post
FYI. The AUG HBAR on MW2 and the AUG on BO are two different weapons.
AUG HBAR = LMG
MW2 AUG HBAR

AUG = AR
Black Ops AUG

I rocked the FAMAS and the AUG HBAR on MW2... My new weapon of choice for BO is either the Galil or the MPL.

If you want a change of scenery and have some fun. It sounds plastic but is a hell of a lot of fun with the right attachments.

MPL + Rapidfire +Grip

You will need to run Warlord as a perk and you may also want to run Scavenger... This weapon with Rapid fire spews rounds...
Hmm... Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #161
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
So a buddy at work, who plays on the PS3, just came by my office to tell me that he was playing last night and had his brother playing along as a guest.

He then tell me that his brother had all his guns and perks, but also, his brother kills and points were counting towards his account. So basically he was saying that he was double up in his advancement in the game.

I told him that this did not sound correct. Has anyone else, who plays split screen, noticed this or has anyone else heard of this?

I tried to Google this crap without any luck. And now have more questions. When a guest logs in does he start off as Rank 1? I'm going to test the Xbox after I get home from work to see what it does with guest accounts.
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #162
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by x626xBlack View Post
AUG = AR
Black Ops AUG
Technically it's this...

The rifle with the straight magazine is a 9mm variant.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #163
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Beginning to wonder if this thread should be moved to the Firearms section.

So now that you guys have had it for a while do you still like it?

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #164
MAGfuz

Drives: VR 2SS Convertible
I was thinking after those pics, that the BO AUG almost is like the TAR-21 from MW2. I could be wrong though

TEAM LS3!
MAGfuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #165
elpatofeo
LawBraker

Drives: 10 SIM 2LT/RS & 2016 1SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaber99 View Post
So a buddy at work, who plays on the PS3, just came by my office to tell me that he was playing last night and had his brother playing along as a guest.

He then tell me that his brother had all his guns and perks, but also, his brother kills and points were counting towards his account. So basically he was saying that he was double up in his advancement in the game.

I told him that this did not sound correct. Has anyone else, who plays split screen, noticed this or has anyone else heard of this?

I tried to Google this crap without any luck. And now have more questions. When a guest logs in does he start off as Rank 1? I'm going to test the Xbox after I get home from work to see what it does with guest accounts.
This is true...every time my nephew comes over or when my niece plays I move up a level quicker and he/she has access to all my guns and perks.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #166
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpatofeo View Post
This is true...every time my nephew comes over or when my niece plays I move up a level quicker and he/she has access to all my guns and perks.
Next would be the min ammout of effort by a guest to gain points, I can see a uboob vid of cat toys tapped to a controller in game 8-10 hrs a day.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:33 PM   #167
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
I think imma sell my B.O. and buy GT5 soon...probably this weekend.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #168
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpatofeo View Post
I just checked on xbox and it basically just a mirror of the host. Later tonight my brother in law will be here from Philly for Thanksgiving and I will have him sign in with his gold account as a guest to see what happens then.

It always amazes me when a video game takes a step backwards from the competition. All they had to do was take a look at Halo or Ghost Recon to figure out the true and tested way to do split screen multiplayer online!

And from my Googling earlier it sounds as if PS3 was coded to do multi PSN IDs but, was later removed. What's up with that?
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote