Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 07-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Sarah_Wills

Drives: GM
Thumbs up Free GM-Only Car Show - Sunday July 14 - Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum

Free all-GM show at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in Mount Hope on Sunday, July 14 from 9-4.

Free goody bag and t-shirts for the first 200 to arrive.

For a $5 donation have your Camaro's photo taken in front of one of three different vintage planes!

180 registered to date. List has grown exponentially over the past week. It's going to be huge

Please view attached poster. Contact me with any questions by email!

*General museum admission in effect for spectators. Donations from registrants greatly appreciated. The CWHM relies primarily on the public to maintain their operations and are not government funded.
Attached Images

Sarah_Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
Beehave

Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Thanks for posting, looking forward to it. If the weather is good, I am in.

Some great planes maintained by some really devoted people, glad to donate!
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Would love to do this but we'll be in Geneseo, NY for an air show. We were at the CWHM Air Show on June 15. If anyone is interested in seeing some of my air show pics, I just posted a bunch here. Post #485.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
Sarah_Wills

Awesome! Hope to see you there.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
ripcard
INJACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah_Wills View Post
Awesome! Hope to see you there.
Where? Geneseo?
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #6
Sarah_Wills

Sorry - I am new to forums. Meant to reply to the other post
Old 07-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
ripcard
INJACC

No worries. Just use the "quote" button at lower right (in the post you wish to reply to) and it'll be clear which post you're referencing.

Cheers. Hope you get a good turnout.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Beehave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcard View Post
Would love to do this but we'll be in Geneseo, NY for an air show. We were at the CWHM Air Show on June 15. If anyone is interested in seeing some of my air show pics, I just posted a bunch here. Post #485.
Wow some great pictures I am hoping to get some good pictures this Sunday.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #9
'11 cyber grey vert
"SHARK" Born Apr.26,2011

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS Convertible
dang!!! I wish I could make this one, unfortunately this weekend is not good for me...would be a great photo op.
Hope you have a great turnout!!!
'11 cyber grey vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #10
ripcard
INJACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
Wow some great pictures I am hoping to get some good pictures this Sunday.
Thanks. Post up your pics of the event so I can see what I missed.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #11
Sarah_Wills

Quote:
Originally Posted by '11 cyber grey vert View Post
dang!!! I wish I could make this one, unfortunately this weekend is not good for me...would be a great photo op.
Hope you have a great turnout!!!

Thanks!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #12
Beehave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcard View Post
Thanks. Post up your pics of the event so I can see what I missed.
Will do, A really good selection of planes for photos ....... . Looking forward to the show! Now, to get the detailing done. Enjoy the show in NY
Attached Images

Last edited by Beehave; 07-12-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #13
Beehave

Wills July 14th a Warplane Museum

Thanks to the Wills family for the day and venue .

It was a hot one, some great people volunteering and a very good cross section of cars. Always enjoy the warplane museum anyway, let alone driving your car right in. .....Only glitch... There were some impatient and hot headed people doing some stupid things on the public roadway while waiting to go in.... not sure what that was all about.

Attached some pictures below:
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #14
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
Thanks to the Wills family for the day and venue .

It was a hot one, some great people volunteering and a very good cross section of cars. Always enjoy the warplane museum anyway, let alone driving your car right in. .....Only glitch... There were some impatient and hot headed people doing some stupid things on the public roadway while waiting to go in.... not sure what that was all about.

Attached some pictures below:
Thanks for sharing the pics.

Tags
camaro, general motors, show